NAUGHTY (AU Drabbles feat. LibrarianMaine and TeacherRJ )

WARNING: Slight SPG. Lime-y instead of Lemon-y. And UNBETA-ED.

Note: Drabbles 1 and 2 had been posted on my Twitter last April 11, 2016. Drabble 3 was posted on April 16, 2016. These drabbles feature LibrarianMaine & TeacherRJ. These were all written for Chi (maidensuperfan on Twitter).

DRABBLE 1: LIBRARY PERIOD

Maine tried to stay calm, composed. There was a full class of sophomores occupying the rows of tables in front of her. It was the class' Library Period after lunch, and the students have been prompt as usual.

It was the Star Section. And as expected, all of the students' noses were buried in their books.

They didn't notice Maine, or how the librarian looked like at the moment---flushed and uncomfortable. Beads of sweat appeared on her forehead while wisps of hair were stuck to her temples. She was also taking fast, short breaths as if she was competing in a marathon.

Maine felt hot. Her body felt like summer at its peak---slowly catching fire, burning her skin, melting her insides.

She could feel every wet touch of the naughty muscle---one, long, wet stroke up down. One, long, wet stroke up. Then the soft bites. Then the sucking.

Fuck, she thought as she tried her best not to moan out loud. Both of them will get into trouble for this.

Maine bit her lower lip, hard, until it bled, as she clutched the edge of her table for support. She was seated, in her soft, comfy chair, but she still felt like she was about to collapse.

From all the pleasure he is giving her.

She could feel it slithering, delving inside the moist tunnel of her wet folds.

Damn. He has a talented, flexible, playful tongue. He knew the deepest shafts of her chamber of secrets, attacking them with desirous tactics that always left the core dripping with want.

Then there were his fingers. He has dexterous, malleable fingers that fit within her at every angle.

Maine stifled a throaty groan as she felt those sinful digits teasing her. At first it was just a single finger, slowly pushing inside, joining his incredible tongue. The pleasure was blinding, yet tolerable. Just enough for her to enjoy such a naughty moment without descending towards hell.

But he inserted two more digits, filling her wholly, and increased the pumping motion. He bit at her pleasure point as her lower half rocked against his talented hands. He sucked and tugged, as he continued to explore the cave of her desires, her bittersweet juice covering his digits.

Maine couldn't hold it back anymore. She groaned. Loudly. Her desires spilling out for everyone in the library to hear. The thick-rimmed glasses she was wearing fell to the table as she threw her head back, her hands desperately clutching at something under the table.

The students stopped whatever they were doing and glanced up.

They froze at the sight. And then slowly, the shock ebbed away and was replaced by curiosity.

They stared. Mesmerized at the arousing sight of their extremely hot librarian masturbating in front of them. They had already felt there was something wrong with her the moment they entered the library. And now they know what.

And they couldn't have been happier. They were, after all, a class of extremely hormonal teenage boys. They wouldn't say No to a free, live show, most especially if it featured the wet dream of every guy in school.