OFF WITH IT

OFF WITH IT

AN: This is the drabble (therefore longer) version of the flash fiction I posted an hour ago on Twitter. @IShipWhatIShip is my fandom Twitter handle.

Warning: Slight Lemon-y, slight SPG. Un-beta-ed.

Dedication: @noodlesbychi and @wanderingmeekay

"Fight fire with... fire."

---000---

Maine is reading a book while waiting for a production staff to call her for hers and RJ's segment. The studio audience are unaware that she is here in Broadway, and since she shouldn't be seen before the Trumpets Dance challenge, she decides to curl on the couch inside the actors' lounge with a book.

She is so deep into the first kiss of the lead protagonists when she feels strong arms wrap themselves around her waist from behind.

She doesn't need to turn around to know that it's RJ. The familiar warmth and tingle she feels are already a clear giveaway.

"Where have you been?" she asks, tilting her head sideways to face him. RJ left a few minutes ago to go somewhere, leaving her alone in the room.

"Talked to Mama Ten lang. May binilin lang ako," he responds, before placing a kiss at the tip of her nose. "Tapos pagbalik ko, ganyan ka na," he mumbles.

Maine catches the mumbling. "Ganito ako? What?" she asks, arching one perfect brow.

RJ releases an exaggerated sigh. "Naka-off-the-shoulder top ka na naman," he murmurs, burying his face at the back of her neck. Maine shifts a little, feeling the soft tingles caused by his warm breath. She doesn't stop him from nuzzling her neck.

"So?" she asks, even though she knows the answer. "Naaakit ka na naman?" she jokes.

RJ's answer comes in the form of pulling her closer and placing his warm, moist lips on the exposed shoulder.

"Alam mo na ang sagot diyan," he says, his voice suddenly an octave lower, and a bit husky. Maine shivers as she feels him pepper her skin with tiny butterfly kisses, tickling her in all places.

In retaliation, she angles her head and bites the tip of his ear, earning her a sexy growl from him.

Maine laughs. Almost. Because before she can allow the offending, mocking sound to come out of her mouth, RJ snatches her lips to... growl in her mouth.

The growl intermingles with soft mewls, creating a room temperature that becomes too hot to handle for either of them.

RJ abruptly releases her mouth and turns Maine around until she's fully facing him. He pulls her towards him until she's on his lap.

He looks up at her, his eyes spoke of both tenderness and a building desire to consume her slowly yet fully.

Maine is a master seductress. Worst, she doesn't believe it, never believes it. One smoldering look from her and RJ will come undone.

"I love you," he declares before snatching her lower lip between his teeth and bites on it, earning him a soft moan of futile protest from her.

And then he kisses her. His warm mouth molding with her fire. The flexible flesh of mounting yearning intertwines with the longing to conquer and taste.

RJ releases her lips and dives straight to the fragrant curve of her smooth neck.

He tasted her. Teased her. Bit her. With the able lips and teeth that never fail to drive her crazy.

Maine moans in his ear, unable to keep quiet any longer. Every time RJ touches her, tastes her, she feels unrestricted, open... free.

"We will continue this later," RJ whispers, his words speaking of a promise. A promise with an underlying warning of animalistic desire that sends shivers straight to Maine's core.

She tightens his arms around him. "No," she says. "We still have time."

RJ bites her chin. "No, love. Don't do this to me," he begs, although his hands immediately tight around her waist.

Maine holds RJ's face between her hands. RJ is surprised by the fierceness of her gaze.

"You made me horny. Panagutan mo. Fifteen minutes, RJ," she says, leaning in to lightly touch her lips to his. "You have fifteen minutes to drive me crazy."

RJ's eyes flare with mock fire. Without a word, he stands up, Maine secured in his arms, and goes straight to the restroom. He locks the door behind them and plants her on the counter.

Maine leans back against the glass mirror, the posture exposing the clavicle she knows RJ loves to nibble at. "Now what, Mr. Faulkerson?" she asks sultrily.

RJ smirks as he lifts his shirt up and removes it one swift pull, throwing it to the other side of the tiled counter. Maine unabashedly trails her eyes on his pectoral muscles and toned abs, melting them with her vixen gaze.

"Off with it," RJ commands, his voice dangerously low.

"Off with what?"

RJ walks towards her and pulls her against him, causing friction between their already-blazing cores of desire. He leans in, trapping her between the mirror and his body.

"I want your off-the-shoulder top... off."

Maine smiles and lightly pushes him away. Meeting his gaze head on, she slowly removes her top, revealing her lacy, strapless undergarment. RJ stares at her, his eyes telling her that he will no longer show her mercy.

Maine reaches for him, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Ten minutes, cowboy."

RJ doesn't waste another minute and proceeds to devour her, heating her flesh with his own, as they race against the cockblocking device called time.

Needless to say, Maine is extra hyper and extra... flexible during the Trumpets Dance Challenge.

RJ can only look on with proud eyes and an extra triumphant smirk.

That's how Richard Faulkerson does it in ten minutes.

FIN