MISS 1/2

AN: PLEASE READ

1. Am posting part 1 because people are going beast mode on me (not in a bad way though). It has really turned out so long so I haven't finished writing it yet.

2. To those who remembered their prompts for me, I included some of them in here.

3. I can't say yet how many parts. Probably 3. Am still writing. I still consider this a one-shot (because it was supposed to be a one-shot, damn it. Haha), but since am posting just the first part, let's call this a mini multi-chapter (I know am inventing my own FF terms).

4. Un-beta-ed. I haven't proofread it yet. And you know how MS Word corrects terms they don't understand, the asshole. Please ignore the grammatical errors and typos.

5. FANFICTION, people, FANFICTION. It's based on real characters and settings, but the plot is all mine. Remember, every time I write a fic, I always answer the question, WHAT IF?

6. I am cutting this in a way that you won't feel so bitin. Just keep in mind that the next part is the continuation of this.

Thanks!

---000---

Broadway

Eat Bulaga

Alden knew everyone had noticed the cold air between him and Maine.

It started when they had arrived at the studio for their segment (MaiChard and SaPat are hosting a segment together every Saturday, that's why KS is mostly shot nearby or at the studio).

Alden and Maine didn't arrive together, which was a first since they became a couple. Maine had requested for a van and had arrived thirty minutes after Alden.

Everyone was at the pantry, enjoying the crepes, which Ms. Helen sent. When Maine had entered, she greeted everyone with her usual jolly face.

Except when she greeted Alden. The smile had dropped from her face, which immediately alerted everyone that something was wrong. Still, Maine sat beside him and gave him a peck on the cheek. She even allowed him to serve her food.

But there was tension and everyone could feel it. The secret glances, the secret touches, the secret smiles--- they can't be seen. And those secret moments are what matter the most.

Their segment had gone well, too. There's the usual Pagalingan nang pabebe pick-up lines at the beginning, wherein Sam and Alden would each deliver a pick-up line and see how their girls would react. It's like acting a sweet scenario-- the boys will deliver the line while the girls will react.

Usually, Alden won, but even the audience today felt the tension and they voted for Sam's. The rest of the segment had gone smoothly though. And only because the segment was a competition and majority of the time spent were for the contestants.

And then there's Kalye Serye, which was shot inside the mansion.

It was supposedly a sweet episode--- Alden and Yaya Dub immediately came back from a date to babysit Lola Nidora's friend's grandson, who was played by Baste. The two of them were left alone in the mansion by the Lolas, who were out-of-town. Since Alden and Yaya Dub were already a couple, it was a precious time for them--- no Lolas to intervene during their sweet moments.

The drive to the mansion (from Broadway) was spent in silence. Alden and Maine weren't filmed during the drive. Alden tried to start a topic, but Maine refused to answer. And he didn't want to confront her while they were still on the show, no cam or with cam, because that might affect both of their moods.