NocTurn (The Real Story)

AN: I decided to publish it here and dissolve  my secret SPG page because well, we have a lot of SPG fics now so there' s no use for it anymore. This one was written last November 8, 2015; when there were very few SPG fics. 

This is NC-17. SPG. R-18. Or however you'd like to call it. 

The title is a mishmash of Nocturne and TURN. NocTURN. Nocturne is usually associated with art and music, but am using it just to represent night. TURN has many meanings too, but the one associated with this is twist. So my NocTURN means-- a twist at night. And you'll know why.

DEDICATED to: Carling, Ian, and Ninna. My Powerpuffs. 

ALSO, trust me, this is an AlDub fic.

---000---

In a city where she and her husband had gone for a short vacation together, she found herself walking alone on the streets, trying to distract herself from the loneliness that's been eating her up inside.

The night was cold, but she was appropriately dressed. She wore a thick pullover and a skirt that went past the knees. There was a scarf wrapped around her neck. Her hair was up in a tight bun and there was bandana on her head, which served as a headband. On her feet were white sneakers.

She looked like a lonely housewife.

It was already nine in the evening. And her husband hasn't come back from whatever meeting he's into. He's been gone since eight in the morning and it's been happening for two days already.

She hated it. They had gone here for a short vacation to unwind and to finally have a time alone for themselves. They've been husband-and-wife for a year and yet they weren't able to have quality time together because of his work.

Her husband is a Sales and Marketing Executive of a real estate company. He travels a lot—nationwide and international. She would be lucky if he's in Manila for two weeks straight.

Deianna hates his job. It's her love for him that allows her to tolerate his schedules. It would have been okay if they had been married for years, but they're just a young married couple—he's 26, she's 25.

And she wants to feel like 25, damn it! Not like a 40-year-old frumpy housewife.

Deianna decided to drown her loneliness with a cup of coffee and a piece of strawberry cake. She saw a dainty little café a few hours ago when she went sight-seeing by herself and she swore she saw a sign bearing the 24 Hours sign.

After ordering her coffee and cake, Deianna decided to stay at one of the umbrella-d tables outside. It was prettier and warmer inside, but the couples were making her uncomfortable and a bit bitter. She and her workaholic husband could have been one of them.

Deianna missed her husband. True, he never failed to show her how much he loves her when he's there beside her and she was grateful for that. But a wife has her needs and it's not just emotional.

It's been a long time since he made love to her. Because every time he came home, he's just too tired. And Deianna cared enough not to use her womanly wiles. Because she knows that her husband could never resist her. She is a sensual woman despite her tendency to dress like a woman from the Victorian Era. Her husband always tells her how sexy she is. How alluring she is. And he shows her just how much he thinks so every time he touches her.

Deianna missed his touches. His words. His kisses. Her husband is a sex god and she is the luckiest woman alive for having the only right to share the bed with him. When they made love the very first time, he explored every crevice of her body, tasted every nook, and burned every patch of skin his tongue and fingers had touched.