The Untold Truth

[please read the A/N in the end of this chapter]

Alicia's POV

"Here's your dinner" Jackson says, handing me the plate that full of fried rice with a chicken.

Oh my god, it looks so delicious.

"Thank you." I say, taking the plate and adoring the food like I just met my soulmate.

I was about to eat my food when suddenly, my phone beeps telling me that I have a new message. I sigh and take my phone, only to see 'Gossip Girl' on the screen.

I open Belle's message right away.

Gossip One: "Can you come to my house right now?"

I stare at my phone screen for a few second, wondering why does she ask me to come to her house all of a sudden.

Me: "Sure, I'll be there in 30 minutes. I need to eat first hehe."

I mean, she didn't mention that it's urgent so I'm gonna finish my food first.

Gossip Girl: "Don't take too long please."

okay maybe it's urgent but still, I need to at least taste my food first before I go.

Me: "I won't." sent.

I put my phone in the dining table and start eating. Finally, heaven.

"Who was it?" Jackson asks.

I swear I was about to tell him that it's Belle but I stopped myself. I know that there's something strange between Jackson and Belle. So I decided not to tell him that it was Belle who sent me a text, moreover, he's nothing for me, I mean yes we are friends but not so close. So why do I need to tell him everything ?

I'm not saying that the reason Belle asked me to come to her house is because she wants to tell me the truth but I'm just being careful okay, prepare an umbrella before it rains, so that's what I'm doing right now. And even if I'm right, that Belle is going to tell me the truth, I think I'm doing the right thing, considering I heard it very clearly that Jackson doesn't want me to know about that. So....

"Oh, it's my mom. She asks me if I'm home already or not. " I reply with a smile, convincing him that I told him the truth.

One of the benefits of taking an acting class is that you're able to lie to someone without feeling bad about it because you just pretend like you're acting. Smooth.

Jackson nods his head and staring at me while I'm eating my dinner like a fucking barbarians, okay maybe that's too much, but I can tell that I'm eating like I've been starving for a week. Plus, I'm in a hurry so I need to eat like I was in a competition.

And before you say something like "you should behave in front of a hot guy." oh, shut up! The food is hotter than Jackson Thunders, I can't lie. The conclusion is I don't really care if you're hot or not, I'll just eat my food.

I hear Jackson giggles, making me look at him. "What?" I ask him.

"You look like you've been starving for a week." that's what I thought.

I chuckle, "sorry but I'm just so hungry. I didn't take lunch at school today."

"It's okay, you know that you can always come to me when you need food" he says, what a really cute answer. Probably because he mentioned 'food' that it sounds cute.