How much longer?

{Pic is Jessica Hamilton}

Belle's POV

I throw myself to my bed, tears rolling down my face. I can't hold it anymore. It hurts.

My heart hurts.

'Bye bitch. Who needs you anyway' Alicia's voice keeps ringing on my head.

She's right, who needs me anyway? who needs a friend like me? Alicia doesn't need me as her friend.

She's got Eliza, Jenny, Steph, Nath, And Kayla who are much much better than me.

I hate myself.

I hate myself for not being able to tell my best friend the truth. I hate seeing her getting close with the twins and not being able to warn her. Because I know if I warn her, she'll get suspicious. And I can't make her suspicious to me because if she gets suspicious to me, she'll do everything she can to find out the truth.

And I hate myself for not being able to let her to know the truth.

The thing is, it's not about Alicia Storms, it's not about me either, it's about Mark Thunders and Jackson Thunders, but mostly, it's about Jackson Thunders.

I was surprised when Alicia told me that she talked with Mark, I've been trying so hard to keep her away from Mark. I always told her all of the bad things that Mark did. I even warn her to stay away from him, because he brings trouble.

So when Alicia told us that she and Mark was in the same detention and they talked to each other, it made my heart felt uneasy, cause I'm worried about her.

I'm worried that Mark will use her, it's not that Alicia is an easy girl, she's tough, I know she can take care of herself, but still, as someone that cares a lot about her, I'm still worried.

And knowing Mark Thunders, the bad boy, I couldn't do anything but to warn my best friend about him.

The next day, she told us that she got into the same project with Jackson. I was so shocked, I swear I didn't sleep that night.

Mark Thunders might be dangerous and brings trouble but everyone knows that already, but Jackson Thunders is different.

Everyone thinks that he's sweet and nice, he does look like a good guy, but no, I know him, I know what he has done.

The reason why I always act bitchy everytime Alicia talked about the Thunders is because I was trying to protect her.

Alicia might not realized it, but I did. I saw her talking about Mark and Jackson with excitement, even tho she didn't show it with her expression but her eyes clearly showed it.

That's when I realized, if Alicia keeps having interaction with the twins, the worst probability is that she falls in love with one of them.

And if I can't tell her the truth, then the least I can do is to make her think that she doesn't deserve any of them, that she's not their type, that....she's not good enough for them.

When we all know, they are the one who don't deserve Alicia Storms.

But even if I failed at it. I won't let her be with Jackson.

Cause I know that he's worst than Mark. I know everything about his past that even his brother doesn't know about it. Because he was my cousin's boyfriend.

•••

Flashback - a year ago.

"Hey Jess." I greet my cousin who's busy picking out her outfit. "Where are you going?" I ask her while laying down on her bed. I already feel at home because I go to her house a lot, she's my closest cousin.