"So why do I care so much"

Mark's POV

I was watching a tv show called 'Lucifer' on my laptop, when my stomach growled, telling me that I need to eat.

The thing is, I've been feeling so hungry since an hour ago, but I'm too lazy to get out from my room because part of me don't want to meet Alicia Storms.

•••

I just got home from school and was in the mood to watch some tv shows in the living room because I don't know, I just want to be out from my room for a while, but to my surprise, I found Jackson and....Alicia were hugging each other in the living room.

I know that Alicia is coming to our house today, but I didn't expect to see them this early and with that position.

"Sorry to interrupt." I said, making both of them flinch and breaking off the hug. Both of them look flustered and I can feel the awkwardness filling the living room.

"Oh hey, what's up Mark?" Jackson says, looking at me who's still looking at both of them, confused on what just happened.

I mean, yes, hug isn't a big deal, but all of a sudden? Plus, let's just not forget that Jackson and Alicia aren't close at all, the only reason why Alicia came to our house is because of the project that they have together, nothing more. So, I was kinda confused on why they were hugging each other, are they practicing the roles?

"I just got home and was about to watch some tv shows but I found you guys already take my place so", I answered, observing both of their faces, then I met Alicia's eyes. Her face becomes so red like a tomato, she looks so cute. I mentally slapped myself.

"Oh yeah sorry, we are going to watch A Walk To Remember now. Want to join us?" Jackson asks me, causing Alicia to turned her head so quick to him. She probably didn't expect Jackson to invite me, considering me and Alicia were still fighting over the 'math tutor' thingy but I bet, Jackson didn't know anything about it.

Alicia glared at me, making me smirk. 'Hm this is going to be interesting' I thought to myself.

"I don't see why not" I shrugged and took a seat next to Alicia. I also haven't seen the movie so why not, I have nothing else to do anyway.

It's been 30 minutes since the movie started, and I'm already bored. I turned my head to my left side only to found out that Alicia and Jackson were both focus on the movie. I sigh to myself, and got up, decided to watch my favorite tv show at my own room. And just like that, I left them without saying anything. Even if I told them I'm going to my room, they won't care anyway.

•••

I shut down my laptop and decided to get out from my room. There's no way I would want to starve to death only because I don't want to meet Alicia Storms.

I headed to the kitchen and was thinking what dinner should I make for myself, not trying to brag my own skill but I'm pretty good at cooking.

I stopped myself when I heard Alicia's voice.

"Jacky....can I call you Jacky from now on?" she asked Jackson, who's now staring at her.

What happened with me today? It's already the second time of me witnessing them getting all lovey dovey. Gosh, I should have stayed in my room.

"You just did" Jackson answered with a stupid smile on his face. I rolled my eyes.

Not that I'm jealous of him, everyone loves Jackson Thunders when everyone hates Mark Thunders. Everyone thinks Jackson is the sweetheart twin when everyone thinks that Mark is the bad boy twin. Everyone wants to be close with Jackson when everyone wants to stay away as far as possible from Mark Thunders.