Bad boys are hot but not my style

{Pic is Mark Thunders}

"Everyone, let's see page 58 and do exercise 5-10" Mr. Darcy voice fills the math class. I groaned in frustration, this is why I hate math, people say 'you'll never know if you never try' but for me, you don't need to try to do math because you know you'll never get the answer. Another reason why I hate that subject is because the teacher never come late or absent, Mr. Darcy always comes on time and I hate it oh my cheese, I hope that one day he wakes up really late and realized that he can do better than being a math teacher and I hope that one day, my school realizes that math isn't everything and erase math from this world.

I open my text book and flip the pages until I found page 58 and start doing the exercise. Trust me, 99% of the time is me being confuse as hell and 1% of the time is me trying to calm my mind and pray to God so I can at least do one question. The door opens all of a sudden, revealing 3 hot guys that enter the class like they own the class. I roll my eyes because this isn't the first time that Mark Thunders and his bffs do this kind of thing, at first they look cool because I always want to come late to class especially math class but I know that if I do that, that means detention for the day and there's no way I would want to stuck in the detention with a bunch of fuckboys. They've done this god knows how many times and it becomes so annoying, like don't you know your girl here is trying to do math and she needs a really really calm environment to be able to think, considering my brain becomes so small when it comes to math.

"Mr. Thunders, Mr. Andrews, and Mr. Sprouse you're late....again" here's the thing with teachers in Wildshire School, they all know that Mark Thunders and friends never care about what others think or say about them, even if you're parents, they still won't give a fuck about your shit and what worst is that teachers also don't give a shit about them, well not anymore because they realized that it doesn't matter how many times they've given them detention, they will still do anything they want. Of course, it's also because Thunders and friends are a genius, okay maybe not genius, but they're smart as fuck. They always come late to class but they always get an A on exams or at least a B. Dude, I can't even get a C on my math exam. I seriously need to stop complaining about math ffs. "Sorry Darcy, we're too lazy to deal with math first thing first in the morning." Miles Andrews said and take a seat behind me, he gave me a smile when he caught me staring at him and his friends. There's a lot of things I want to say about Miles Andrews but this is not the right time for me to remember the past, I'll talk about it next time. Mark and Cole are also take a seat next to Miles.

Mark Thunders, the quietest one in their group. He doesn't talk much, well not in front of other than his group members. Everyone in school thinks that he's the hottest one in the group and that's a total bullshit because he has a twin, Jackson Thunders which also has the same features as him so it's proven that he's not the hottest one in the group. He sleeps a lot at class, considering that I have 5 classes together with him and I always see him sleeping. I must admit that sometimes when I'm about to go to sleep at class, I try to hold myself and just stare at him, I don't know it feels like some medicine for me to keep me awake at class, I sound like a creep but that's the truth. Instead of sleeping, I'm daydreaming about him. Not saying that I like him or that I have a crush on him, I just like to admire his beauty because he sure as hell beautiful. Everyone wants to own his heart but he plays them heart like a toy, fuckboy alert.

"Hey, pssh" someone behind me whispering, it's a guy's voice but I don't really know to whom because I'm actually busy with my own minds. "Alicia" and that's how I know that it's directed to me. I roll my eyes when I found out that it's Miles, 'ugh not again please' my heart is crying. "What?" I whisper back. "There's this movie that I want to see but Mark and the others won't see it with me, so I was thinking if..." "no" I replied quickly and back to my math exercise, trying to focus. I'd rather do math than to deal with this jerk. "What?" Miles asks again, "I haven't even finished my sentence." he said and pouted, that fucking pout face tho, ugh I hate him for being so adorable. oh my gosh, wake up Alicia, at that moment I swear I want to slap my face. "you don't need to finish it, I know what you want and I'm sorry but I can't give what you want. Oh wait, I'm not sorry so go ask another bitch" I sigh and before I turn back my attention to my math exercise, I caught Mark staring at me with those beautiful eyes, I can melt into his eyes but I quickly turn my body before I get possessed. "oh come on Al, just one movie" "I swear if you call me with that nickname again, I'll kill you" I'm starting to get mad. That nickname has a lot of meanings, for me and him and he knows it but he still calls me by that nickname. He should be grateful that I still want to talk to him. "But..." "Miles, she said no." another voice comes to our conversation. I turn my head and see that it's Mark's. I'm a little bit shocked because we've never talked before and hearing him talk is like a dream because his voice sounds so good. Everything about him is just so good. Dammit, I should stop right there. "Are you sure?" Miles still bugging me. "I'm 1000% sure." I said without looking at his eyes, because I'm still looking at Mark. There's something weird about him, I mean I don't know, everytime I look at him, my mind goes blank and my heart beats faster than a running cheetah. It's crazy, I don't even know him.

This is not the first time that our eyes met. To be honest, our eyes met very often but it's always him that broke the contact first, leaving me staring at him alone. It's like we're sending an unknown signal. But I know that as much as I want to know more about him, I can't. Because he's unreachable and he's also not my type. It's just, something about him that makes me feel this way, and it's confusing because I know that it's not crush or even love....not yet.

After all, bad boys are hot but not my style.

[A/N: HELLO! So I'm back with another chapter. I know that not a lot of people read my book but as I stated on my description that this is just for fun. Writing is fun and I'm happy that I can share my first ever story on wattpad. I'll try to update everyday and hoping that more people will join 'Bad Boy turns into a Good Boy' family. Don't forget to vote and comment, ily]