Chapter XII

*********************Abbeys P.O.V*******************************

I open my eyes to see a shocked simon staring wide eyed at Jake and I. I back away from him like he is some sort of disease,

"I .... Erm... I....".

I try to explain but there are no words to describe what just happened. I just kissed someone I had never met until about an hour ago. I just did something practically prostitutional, something that you would only read in really cliche books, the ones no one likes and everyone knows that it would never happen in real life. Well it just did. For a moment I really lost myself. I lost my body in his and he lost his mouth in mine. I don't know how it happened or how it will end up, but I know how it must look. I am wearing 4 inch heels, a short skirt and basically opening myself up to players, Jake is one of the fittest boys I've ever caught sight of of, and I am here leaving myself wide open and catching myself in the emotion I let myself go, I let him take me in and I let him kiss me. It was good, in case you're wondering. It was one of the bet ones I've had. It's the sound of Simons voice that brings me back to reality and out of my own head and all of the thoughts whirling around.

"Well... I see you've met, and clearly introduced yourselves well. Is everything okay in here? Would you like some privacy?" 

He adds the last sentence with a slight tone of sarcasm mixed with the sound of disappointment. I remember that he'd seen me grow up practically and that I must be a little bit like a daughter to him. I feel embarrassed at this last thought and blush slightly. Jake sees my face and smirks to himself.

"Ha ha very funny. No we would not like a room if you are even offering, and I assure you we were merely warming up each other's mouths. I'll have you know that Abbey is an attractive girl, and you know boys we can't resist an attractive girl when she's standing in front of you." Jake says.

I blush again at this last thought. More like if a girl throws herself at you in a short skirt looking like a slut, then it's common sense to make out with her like she's a piece of meat. How stupid am I letting him use me like that? I think Jake picks up on the fact that I'm being slightly hostile to him, especially since I've just made out with him, oh how life can change in a few minutes. He grabs my hand and gives it a little squeeze, sending shivers through my body.

“Right then I am sorry to have to part you, but I would like to get started with Abbeys training. I will give you a few moments to compose yourself before coming through that door.” Simon says pointing to the yellow door on my right.

Simon exits the room via the yellow door and as the door closes I drop Jakes grip.

“I’m so sorry I don’t know what I was thinking. We don’t even know each other and I’ve just made out with you. I am so sorry” I say not knowing the right words to say to Jake to make him understand what is going through my head.

“You might not know me. But trust me I can see right through you.” He says. Wrapping his arms around my waist.

Have you ever been caressed by a boy you barely know? A really fit boy you wished was in love with you. Well that’s what’s happening. I remember his special trait. He can see into peoples mind. I wonder whether he knows what I’m thinking. The thing is no matter how well he thinks he knows me I don’t know him. But he’s so handsome and wouldn’t any girl leap at this boy if they had a chance? But I keep on asking the same question. Why me?

“You might see right through me but I don’t know you” I say in return.

“Well, I’m sure we can fix that problem sooner or later.” He says in that sexy voice of his.

I’m still unsure though I mean most people don’t kiss on a first date never mind within the first hour of meeting someone. Then again I am most definitely not most people.

“No you aren’t most people” he says reading my mind. “You are different. You are special.”

“I’m not who you think I am” I reply. Smirking as he steps closer and closer toward me. He takes out a bottle from his rucksack that I didn’t notice on the floor in the corner. It’s whisky. I can tell by the colour and the smell.

“You want some?” he asks taking a gulp.

I don’t know, I’ve never drank before, but I’m worried that he might think that I’m a baby if I don’t say yes.

“Of course I do.” I say and take the bottle out of his hand. Taking a large swig and feeling the burn soar through my throat. We take several more sips while chatting and I think we must be getting slightly drunk as the room starts to spin and I feel unusually light. Then the unthinkable happens he starts feeling up my leg, his hand getting higher and higher up. Me laughing to egg him on him laughing as well. Then I realize what’s happening.

I run out of the door giggling before anything can happen, and see Simon staring at me. I place my hands on my hips and my grin drops.

“What?” I ask in my best moody teenager voice.

“You.” He replies just like my dad would.

“What about me?” I ask again slowly getting pissed off as I can tell I’m going to be told something I don’t like.

“You’ve changed.” He says in a disappointed voice.

“Of course I have.” I reply “I got sent to London away from my best friend, moved in with a family, get told I’m supernormal and you expect me to stay the same?” I add a hint of anger in my voice.

“I don’t know,” he says “its not you, its everything about you. The way you hold yourself, the way you speak to me, the way you act around that boy…”

“You’re just jealous” I add cutting him off “you don’t know him. You wish you’d kept me for yourself. I bet you’re a secret pervert. And that boy you’re talking at is amazing.” I step towards him but I don’t think the whisky is in my favor, and I can’t help but stagger and Simon has to catch me. He must then be able to smell the whisky on my breath.

“Oh abbey,” he says. “What have I done to you?”

I suddenly feel exhausted, and collapse in his arms as he tries to hold me up.

“Where’s you’re phone?” he asks “then I can text you’re… erm ….  dad and tell him that you are staying over at you’re friends house. You can’t go home like this.”

I signal towards my pocket. And he takes the phone out. He carries me into a small room I never noticed before and in it is a bed. He lays me down and I let the black world devour me.

******************************* A/N ***************************

thank you to all of you. finally on 900 reads.

xxxxxx

Song for this one is

Unwritten

BY

Natasha Bedingfield

xxxx

Ali

xxxxxx