Smile for me

I woke up the next morning, still smiling. Somehow with Paul I fell complete. It sounds kinda corny, but it's true.

I got out of bed and got dressed. After I had gotten dressed I walked down stairs. I could hear everyones thoughts and by them I knew they all wanted to know what had happened yesterday with Paul.

I sat down on the couch and was joined by everyone except Edward and Bella, since they had not come back yet.

Rosalie was the first one to break the silence.

"So... What happened yesterday?" She asked

"Nothing much, we just talked." I answered

"Yeah, right! They probably did the dirty stuff!" Can you guess who said that?.... That's right, it was Emmett.

Rosalie smacked his head with her hand and got an " OW" in response. We all laughed at that.

"No, seriously, we just talked all day." I said

They all nodded in understanding, but Emmett nodded his head as if he was suspicious. I then went in to the kitchen and saw that Esme had already made me breakfast. She made me breakfast every day, since I stay in my human mode all the time, except when I am fighting. She had made me pancakes, so I ate them.

It was Sunday today which meant that Bella and Eddie was coming back today, well tonight. Since I had all day, I decided I wanted to be with Paul.

I sent him a mind-message and told him to meet me at the same place as yesterday. ( Yes, I can send thought's to other persons.)

I got ready and told everyone where I was going and then ran, in vamp speed, to the place we had been to yesterday. I hope that Sam has told everyone else that I'm allowed to come in their territory, I don't want to be ripped apart by wolf's.

I arrived a few minutes later and saw that Paul was already there. We both said "Hello" and then we sat down. We talked about random things, until we decided to play 20 questions, so we would get to know eatchother better. He sarted asking me questions.

P: Favorite color?

Me: Blue

P: Mm, favorite food? ( Paul knows about my power to become human, so he knows that I can eat. I had told him the other day)

Me: Tacos, yum!

P: Favorite animal?

Me: Wolf

When I said this his face lit up in a huge smile. (I wasn't kidding, my favorite animal had always been wolf's... and horses. It was kina ironic; Paul is a wolf and is the size of a small horse. HAHAHA! Ok, not that funny.)

He wraped his arms around me and brought me closer to him. I soon saw how close our faces was. If anyone of us would lean closer we would be kissing. That is excactly what Paul did. He brought his face closer to mine. After what felt like hours, our lips finally meet. The kiss was sweet. I really don't know how to describe it, but let me tell you, it was great!

I don't know how long we just sat there kissing and holding etchother, but I'm guessing it was a long time. We where brought out of it by my phone ringing. It was dad. Awkward, my father calls when I am makingout with a guy.

"Yes,dad?" I asked when I had answerd the call.

"Lils, you must come back now, we are getting Edward and Bella from the airport in an hour." He said.

I said I'd be back and we then said good-bye.

I turned to Paul and told him I had to go, which I was sad about. I really just wanted to stay here with him.

I know we would see etchother soon, but I still felt really sad. My smile was gone from my face.

"Hey, smile. We will see etchother soon. Smile for me" He said and so I did. I smiled for him.

I kissed him on the lips and stood up.

Time to get Eddie and Bella.