A New Born's Power And Thirst

Lily POV

The pain was horrible. It felt like fire. It feel like years before the pain finally stopped. I could hear voices talking, about me. I could hear a girl voice saying it was time for something. Then I heard footsteps coming closer and then stop a few meters from me. I tried to open my eyes and eventually I could. I opened my eyes only to meet a pair of others, Edward, I could remember his name now. I looked in to his eyes and a small lightning thingy happened, the same as it had happened with Nevaeh a few weeks ago. After the lightning stuff, all of the sudden I could hear someone thinking about how sad it is that I could never have a normal life or have kids. I recognised the voice as Rosalie, but when I looked at her her mouth was closed, but still I could hear her talking. It was really weird and soon another voice started talking, then another etc. Soon enough I could hear all of their voices, but no one moved their lips.

Edward, the mind reader picked this up and told the others. After alot of confusion and theories Carlisle told me to look in Jasper's eyes, just to test something. So I did that, and the same spark that happened before came again and soon I was able to feel emotions and I told the others that.

"Hm..Just as I suspected. I believe that your power is ta copy other's powers, Lily" Carlisle said in a professional voice, but I, with my new power, could since that he was sad that I had to go thru this.

I then looked in to Alice eyes, cuz I wanted the power to see the future, and the same thing happened as before. I guessed it worked, but I couldn't be sure before I have a vision.

Then I started thinking, if I can copy powers now as a vampire, what the h*ll happened when I looked in Nevaeh's eyes. She is human, with no powers and I was a human then...Strange...

I didn't have time to think about it before my throat started to burn. Edward noticed first with his reading my mind power and told me I had to hunt. All of the Cullen's decided to go with, in case I go crazy and kill people.

We ran to the woods and they learned me how to hunt. I smelled a mountain lion and took of in that direction. I jumped on the mountain lion and sunk my teeth in it's throat and drank it's blood.

I killed 2 mountain lions and 3 dears and after that I was finished and we made our way back to the Cullen's house. Inside I passed a mirror and frose in shock. There in the mirror stood a very beautiful girl. She had blond mid-back hair which was in waves. But the eyes, they where red. Blood red. I was frozen from shock, my blue eyes where now red.

I asked Alice how long they would stay that way and she said a few months and after that they wouls turn gold, if I keep it to animal diet. I would do my best.

<<<< Skipping to New Moon, bella's birthday party>>>>

Today it have been 5 months since I became a vampire and I had heard nothing from my mother. I was abit worried, but today I had no time for that. Today, it was Bella's birthday and Alice was throwing a party, just for the family, which I had gotten used to. You see, I have lived with the Cullen's this whole time, but Charlie thought I was at a boarding school in England. You mat think " How did Charlie buy that?" Well, let me tell you, 4 months ago, I meet a vampire with the ability of compulsion and I copied if. I had by now learned how to control and pick the power I wanted. Anyway, so I just used the compulsion on Charlie and now he believes I'm in England.

I still hadn't quite learned how to control my thirst so I was unable to go to school for these months. DREAM COME TRUE!! I mean, who wouldn't want to skip school. But, it had a sucky part too; I couldn't see Bella cuz she's human, so today would be the first time for 5 months I see her.

The mystery of Nevaeh is still unsolved, cuz she disappeared. Turn-es out that her father didn't exsist and there was no Nevaeh Hell ever existed... I'll find out ine day. ( Maybe sooner than you think).

At 5.30 Edward drove to pick up Bella and we, forced, fixed the last things, like a few balloons and even a cake. I went up to my room and dressed my self in a dress. I was silver and went down to just above my knees. It was tight around my chest but was a bit fluffy below. I looked like an angel, according Rose and Alice.

Edward and Bella showed up at 6 and as soon as she stepped in I ran up and hugged her. She hugged me back, and after about ten seconds Edward had to drag me awy from her, affraid I would hurt her. We talked for a while, Bella told me what had happened at school and home.

At 8 we decided it was time for presents. She opened Emmett's and Rose's first; a radio to her car. Then she opened mine; a neckess which had a text that said: " Best sister in the world", it was shaped as a heart in silver.

When she opened Alice's and Jasper's gift she got a paper cut and she started to bleed.

I could feel Jaspesr emotions; he wanted her blood, and so did I. All I saw was red blood and it smelled really good. I charged at Bella, ready to kill.