A Date As Friends

Lily's POV

When I arrived home I was bombarded with questions. All of them asked me questions the same time. They continued until dad told them to stop.

" Lily, where were you? We got home only to see you gone. We where worried sick. " Dad said.

" Okay, 1. I was just helping someone who was lost and 2. Why didn't you just ask Alice to see if I was alright? "

" Lily, I did. I couldn't see you. It was like something was blocking it. All I could see was an old looking building. " Alice said, and what she said surprised me. Why would anything block Caleb and me?

" Strange.. I was just helping a guy a met earlier today. He lives close by and he was lost. I'm fine. I'm sorry that you where worried. "

" It's okay, just next time at least text or call one of us. " Dad said and I nodded.

" Well, I'm going to bed. Good night! " I said and went up to my room.

Once there I went to bed and fell asleep not long after.

The next morning I woke up at 9. I got up and took a shower. The shower lasted for about 20 minutes. Once I got out, I got dressed. I put on black skinny jeans and a black corset - thingy with a sipper.  ( -----> The corset)

I went down stairs next. I went in to the kitchen, but didn't eat. since I was now in my vampire mode. Sometimes I have to turn it of, because it takes a lot of energy.

At 11 I was really bored. No one is home. Alice and Jasper is who knows where, dad is working, Esme is shopping for house decorating things and Emmett and Rosalie are in their personal house in the woods...

I was just about to go outside, when my phone rang. It was an unknown number.

" Hello? " I said in to the phone when I answered it.

" Hello. Lily? It's Caleb. "

" Hello Caleb. How did you get this number? I don't think I gave you it. "

" No you din't but I have some contacts that gave me this number. "

" Aha. And how can I help you? "

" Well, I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date today. As friends ofcorce. "

" Sure, when? " I asked.

" Well, it's 11 now, so how about 12? " He asked.

" Sure, see you then. " I said and hung up.

Next it was time to call someone to tell them where I was going. I didn't want to call Rose and Emmett, cuz you know...

Alice and Jasper... Who knows what they are doing? I don't want to risk it.

I decided to call dad. But the lady, receptionist, refused to give him the phone because I'm not family. Right, forgot that people still thinks I'm Lily Swan. I still am, but more Lily Cullen - Swan.

The only one left I could call was Esme. Oh great! Don't get me wrong. I really like her, but it has always been a bit awkward between us. I mean, I'm her husbands child, and let's be honest, I was a mistake. I was never supposed to be born.

Beep. Beep. Be-

" Hello? " I heard Esme's voice say.

" Hi, Esme. It's Lily. I'm just calling to tell you that I'll be going out with a friend. I'll be home later today. "

" Alright Lily. I'll tell the others later. Bye. " 

" Bye "

We both hung up and I waited for the clock to become 12. I didn't change my cloths, cuz I thought that what I was wearing was good enough.

The clock soon turned 12 and just as it did, the doorbell rang. I opened the door and saw Caleb. He was wearing blue jeans and a black T-shirt with the rolling stones logo.

" Hi Caleb. " I said, quite awkward.

" Hi Lily. Let's go. " He said.

I nodded and we both walked to his car. Once inside he drove away.

" You look good. " He said.

" Thanks. You too. " I said. Oh, if I didn't tell you, I had changed back to my human mode. So I now look like a human.

We drove in silence, but it wasn't awkward. Soon we arrived to our destination. We had arrived to a pizza place. Thank god. I wouldn't have handled it if he'd brought me to a fancy restaurant where you have to wait like an hour before your food arrives.

We went inside and ordered our pizzas. 15 minutes later we where both sitting down and eating. ( A/N Caleb isn't really eating, he's just using his illusion power to make it look like it. )

We talked about our families. Caleb's parent's died, so he moved here. He's 19 just so you know. He has a sister who lives in Alaska. She is 25 years old.

When the clock was 1 we where both done. Caleb drove me home and while driving we spoke some more, like our likes and dislikes.

All to soon we arrived to my house. I got out of the car, and so did Caleb. He must have seen my confused face, because he started talking.

" What? I'm traditional. Every date has to end with a kiss. " He said and then he kissed me on the cheek. I could feel my face going red and I could also feel the big smile on my lips. Why does he have that effect on me?

With than, he jumped in to his car and drove away.

I turned my head to the house, still smiling, when I saw something that made my smile and happy mode disappear.

In front of the house stood a angry looking Paul.