Happy Birthday Lily!

It was a nightmare. It was balloons, pink and MORE pink, and some blue.

I am talking about my birthday party. Today was my 17:Th birthday. I used to like my birthday, but now, when I know I am one year closer to become a full vampire, it´s not that tempting.

And about the lots of pink and some blue i was talking about was the decorations. Alice, who we all know likes to shop and throw parties, decided that she was throwing a birthday party for me.

If your mind is like ´when did this happened?´ Well, when Alice told me about the party she also told me that they, as a family, decided that they would try and ´be-friend´me, since we are practical family. So, now I´m in their house, and as I said; it is pink, a bit blue and a nightmare. But it was also quite funny; picture this, Edward + pink stripes = funny.

Edward and Jasper was given the task to decorate the whole house with stripes and balloons. Alice was in charge of the dress and Rosalie of my hair and make-up. I and Rosalie actually got along very well, we where almost best friends already. Emmett, well he didn´t get a task, so he made one up to himself: make the birthday girl annoyed. He is now running around in the house singing ´happy birthday´as high as possible.

All to soon it was time for my dress, hair and make-up. Alice had chosen a light blue dress that matches my hair. It went down to my knees and it was quite tight. Rosalie curled my hair and just let it hang down naturally. Than she put on some make-up, light pink lipstick and light blue eye-shadow.

Then it was party time. It was only the Cullen's and Bella that was there, Charlie had to work and I didn´t want to invite anyone else. The party was quite the bore, so i´m not going in to details.

I got:

Alice: Beautiful earring's, one pair of blue, one pair of pink.

Bella: The new Naruto book.

Edward: Cd´s + a radio ( now I like him a bit better)

Carlisle and Esme: Clothes, 5 t-shirts and 3 jeans. ( I´m guessing it was Esme who bought it, and not Carlisle.)

Emmett: Wii + 2 games.

Rosalie:A beautiful neck less, it was a blue Sapphire on it.

Jasper: A neck less that matched the earrings Alice bought me. ( Guessing Alice made him give it to me).

After lots of hugs from Alice and Rosalie and one big hug from Emmett, Bella and me where on our way home. I have to say: this was honestly the best birthday ever.

We got home and I saw that dad was not home yet; and it was 9 already. I was tired so I went to sleep, abit depressed that Charlie didn´t say happy birthday to me.

The next morning I was up at 7. I went down for breakfast and sitting at the table sat Charlie. I sat on the opposite side of him.

"Lil's, I´m sorry that I didn´t have the time to say happy birthday yesterday, but now; happy birthday!! Also, here is your present." He gave me an antelope. I opened it, and took out the paper inside.

...He got me driving lessons! YAY!

I hugged him many times. Soon I don´t have to rid with Bella and Edward to school ( or walk when they forget me).

I went up to Bella´s room to tell her the great news, only to see something horrible.

I walked in with out knocking, cuz she probably was still sleeping, only to see....Edward.In.The.Same.Bed.As.Bella.

They had clothes on, but still, EWWW! Plus Bella had her hand on his...thing. REMEMBER: EDWARD HAS CLOTHES ON!

Bella was asleep, but Edward who can´t sleep...

If Edward was human he would be red as a tomato.

I turned around, closed the door, well slamed the door and ran in my room, cuz I was red as a tomato.

<<<<

What do you think?

Also, do you think Lily will become a vampire cuz she killed someone, or that she will become one when she turnes 18?

Vote

Comment

:)