Dream's changes everything.

I've been living with the Cullen's for 2 weeks now, and so far everything is going okay. I miss my mother, even if I have met her in my dreams almost everyday. Mom has been learning me about how to create dreams and how to get anyone in to my dream. Now, after two weeks I'm fairly good at it. I've only made dreams with my mother, but she said that I can soon bring in others. She also told me that I can keep those in my dreams trapped for 24 hours. They can't break free from there until I let them or it's been 24 hours.

Right now, I just got out of a dream with my mother. She said that I should be able to use my ' dream ' power on anyone now. I will try it as soon as I have a chance. I got out of my bed, which is in my room I got, and put some cloths on. I put on jeans- shorts and a simple black T-shirt. I then walked down stairs and went to the livingroom, where I found Carlisle sitting.

"Where is everyone else?" I asked him when I had sat down on the opposite of him.

"The kid's went to school and Esmé went shopping for stuff to back yard."

I nodded and picked up a book from the table. It was Hunger games. It was mine which I had forgotten when I had left for the Volturi. I had read half of it when I left. I wounder how it got down here. Carlisle answered that question for me.

" Edward found it when you had left so he keept it safe and now he is returning it." He said.

Thanks Eddie. Yes, I have started calling him by his nickname. Just when I was going to start and read I remember that mom told me that I can use my 'dream' power now, just when no one besides the one I'm using it on is around... Carlisle is alone. Maybe I should use it on him? Hmm... The worst thing that can happened is that he is stuck for 24 hours... Jepp, I will try it on him and so I did.

I fell in to a deep slumber and pictured a meadow. The meadow appeared along with flowers and trees. It was very beautiful. Then I did my ' hocus pocus' and Carlisle appeared. I started jumping up and down, in happiness that I maneged to make all this.

Carlisle brought me out of my happy dance by asking me how he got here. I told him that I made it and I got the power from my mother. When I mentioned my mother it looked like he was even paler than usual, which isn't possible since he is frozen.

"Lily, we must talk, and since we are alone, I guess here is alright." He said and sitting down on the grass. I nodded my head and sat down next to him.

"Lily, I understand that I'm your..father. I understand if it feels like I don't care about you, but I do. I just don't know how to act around you. I'm afraid that you will hate me if I can't be the father you want me to be. Also, I'm sorry I could't stay with your mother, but I love Esmé. As much as I hate to say it, I don't regret having that fight with Esmé´. I don't regret meeting Abigail, if I didn't meet her you wouldn't exist. I don't regret being your father. If you'd like, can I be your father, like for real. You can call me father, if you want. I don't care as long as you are here." WOW... I'm crying. I was so happy to hear him say that he don't regret me. That he want's to be my father.

" I would like to be your daughter, for real...Daddy." I was still crying when I hugged him. He hugged me back and we just sat there in silence for a while.

After what felt like hours when it really was like 15 minutes, I told him, I mean dad, that we should probably go back before anyone get's home and see us knocked out and get's worried. He agreed and I realised the magic. The meadow turned into black.

I woke up from my slumber at the same place I had been before. I saw Carli.. Eh, dad, wake up too. Calling him dad is going to take a while to get used to after calling him Carlisle for so long.

We sat in silence, awkward silence, until car's where heard. It was the other coming home from school. I didn't go to school since everyone think's I'm in England for a boarding school. But, hey, I 'eint complaining. I mean, who doesn't want to miss school?

Everyone except Bella and Eddie ( wonder what they are doing >< entered the living room, Esmé had also arrived home from her shopping trip. Car.. Dad told everyone to sit down, that he had something important to tell everyone. When everyone was seated he started.

"I have something to tell everyone. You all know that Lily is my daughter, right?" they all nodded in agreement as he continued." Well, I have accepted it and I want everyone to treat her as family. Got it?" They al sat in silence until Emmett broke it.

"Wounder what Bell's and Eddie are doing?" Rosalie hit him on the head and everyone laughed.

Wow, dream's changes everything.