My sister get's saved by a vamp, and i get hit by a car.

It´s been a week since we ( me and Bella) started school. Bella has been distracted, she ceeps looking for Edward Cullen, but hes a no show. He´s been gone for the whole week, and it´s driving me crazy to see Bells looking for him, I mean whats so important about him? Maby she´s got a crush?? Hehe... No that´s not funny cuz I don´t like him, my sister decerves someone else!

Anyway, right now I´m sitting in the kitchen eating a sandwich with orange juice. When I´m done Bella and I get in the car and she drives to school.

My classes today:

P.E

Math

English

LUNCH

Spanish

Biology

The school day was boring! So, I´ll just skip to biology.

I walked in the same time as Edward Cullen, who had returned after "being sick". I walked in and sat next to no one, cuz Mike was sick. I hear Edward Cullen say something to my sister and they start a conversation and my mind was like "Stay the hell away from her you.."( input a nasty word here). And when I thought so it looked like Edward had heard me! Did I say that outloud? Nope, I checked. Then how the hell did he hear me?

Finally the teacher comes in ( I can´t remember his name) and says were working on onion rotcells (?) and were working with those we sit with.

"Ehh..Mr. Teacher my 'partner´ is sick so I have nobody to work with". I said to Mr. Teacher

"Ms. Swan, you can work with Mr. Cullen and your sister" Mr. Teacher said.

NOOO.... Okay it´s not that bad, but why Edward Cullen?? Ahh.. Anyway I took my books and walked over to my sister and grabed a chair to sit on.

"Hello, my name is Edward Cullen are you Lily, Bellas sister?" Eddie ( my new nick name for Edward) said

"Yes, I am and I know who tou are your all my sister talks about". I said matter-affactly. I culd see Bellas face go red, and Eddie chuckled.

Then it preatty much went like that the rest of class, I said something, Bellas face goes red and Eddie chuckles. It was fun but I still think it´s something different about the Cullens. And I´m going to find out.

I was so lost in my thoughts, I didn´t noticed we where alredy by the car. And I didn´t notice Tylers van slide on ice so it was comming our way. The next thing i know I´m lying on the ground and my foot is crushed by the van, I look around and see Edward Cullen holding my sister and where his hand were on the van, was a huge bump, HE HAD STOPPED THE CAR!! Then I passed out.

<<<< One half hour later in the hospital<<<<

I heard some voices so I opened my eyes, and saw a bright light. I was in a white room, and my first thougt was; am I dead?

After a few minutes a doctor came in and he was smoking hot! He had blond hair, golden eyes and he was pale.

"Hello, I´m Dr. Cullen, I´m just gonna check you out to see if anything is broken or if you have a concushion (?). Can you tell me you full name?"

"Ehh.. my name is Lily René Swan, Dr. Cullen." I said Dr.Cullen but in my had I said Dr. Hot Stuff... I think I have a concuchon (?)!

Then he checked my leg ( his hands where cold!), and it was broken, just my luck! But I have always been a fast healer so it will be fine.

When he was done dad come running in to the room.

"Lils, are you alright?? I was so worried!" he said/ screamd.

"Dad, I´m fine, It´s just a broken leg, no biggie." I said

I heard him say something under his breath that sounded something like "Tyler... van...gun...kill...cliff.." I´m guessing he said this; " Tyler could have killed her with the van, I´m gonna get my gun and kill him and then dump him off a cliff" but that I´m just guessing.

"Dad, Is Bella okay?" I asked

"Yeah, shes fine she can leve soon, when can you leave?"

"Dr.Cullen, when can I leave?" I asked the doctor who had jus enterd

"Tomorrow, we have to do an X-ray to see if you leg has bone slinters in it and It takes a day to get the pictures." Dr. Hot Stuff said.

So, after the X-ray, I went to sleep In my hospital bed, and I had a... strange dream.

<<<<<Dream>>>>>

I was running, I´m not sure what I was running from, all I know is I have to run.

My throat was burning up, I need blood! My boby was on fire, I need blood FAST!

That´s when I saw him, Charlie Swan, my dad. I could hear his veins fylled with blood.

I jumped at him and pirced my fangs in his neck and drunk his blood, his warm sweet blood.

Then I hear a growl behind me, I drop the dead corpse of Charlie Swan, and tur around. There, 50 meters behind me, stood three huge wolfs. They charged at me.

40 meters

20 meters

5 meters

Then they jumped at me and ripped me apart...

<<<< Drean end>>>>

Then I woke up in cold sweat, and I was burning up. A nurce came running in, and took my temperature; 107.

The nurce ran out to call the doctor, and Dr.Hot stuff ran in. He checked me out, and the walked out to grab something. When he came in he had a small cup of something, it was red.

"Drink this please, it might taste bad, but it hopefully help".

I drank it, and it was the best thing I ever tasted "Yum" I said and Dr. Hot stuff looked shocked.

Then he asked me a question, a question that was gonna change my life forever.

"Lily, are you adopted?"

No, ofcorce not, Charlie is my dad. End of story. But I am nothing like dad, Bella or mum. Nothing. Maby I am adopted? No, I am not!

"I-I..." I started to say, then I passed out.

I was in the darkness again.

<<<<<<<<

All rights to stephanie meyer. I own nothing exept for Lily.

VOTE

COMMENT

PLEASE :)