Chapter 19

"Kayden" I stutter again in disbelief.

He grabs my hand and pulls me up as if I'm light as a feather.

Suddenly with a bang the garage door swings open and in storms my parents.

"What happened?"

"Is everyone alright". My mum asks quickly looking around at the garage taking in the mess that surrounds her.

"I'm fine, but I wouldn't have been if it wasn't for Kayden." I say turning my head to him.

All that has just happened is flashing in my head. It's hard to connect the dots together.

"How did u do that?" I ask him.

"Well I'm like you just a bit more along." He states

"So you’re telling me that you’re a...a spy!"

"Well yes." He sates with a hint of sarcasm in his tone.

His tone he used when he replied to me makes me annoyed. I look out the window and see my friends helping themselves to the food and dancing to the songs playing on the stereo that is heard from where they are inside.

"When did all this happen"? I blurt out placing a hand on my now ringled dress.

"My parents and your parents work for the same spy agency and well......"

My mind trails of as I'm getting explained Kayden’s spy secret.

-----------------------------------------------

After the long ramble of what happened it finally sinks in what has happened.

Kayden's parents and my parents work for the same agency and they went on a mission that they did tell me about but I just automatically thought it was just them assigned to the mission. That was the mission that they left that man with nothing now he has a grudge against me and Kayden.

I don’t want to think about this at the moment so I flatten out my dress fix my hair as best as I can and walk out the garage door. I can hear my parents discussing something to Kayden as I walk out but I don’t care what they are saying to him.

I walk back inside and grab some dinner and chat to everyone.

Besides recent events that have just occurred I am having the best time!

Once I have finished dinner I walk over to the gift table and start opening them after requests from many people to open them. Eventually everyone starts crowding around me as I open them. I got some perfume of Natalie and vouchers of Jade. I got a nice silver bracelet of Zach. Some other friends gave me a perfume, nail polish, jewellery and other things to. While I am opening my presents I am passing around a 16 frame for everyone to sign. It was a present off Natalie to go with the perfume.

Once I finish opening all of my presents I go around and thank everyone getting sidetracked as we talk about something.

Once I have thanked everyone I go and sit at the table next to Natalie talking about celebrities. Suddenly I hear singing of my parents.

"Happy Birthday to you."

Everyone joins in as my pink cake is placed in front of me!

"Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Vanessa. Happy Birthday to you."

"Hip Hip" I hear Zach yell.

"Hooray"

"Hip hip"

"Hooray"

I blow out the candles all in one go and start cutting the cake. My cake is pink with light pink flowers on it with a 16 candle and a few little pink candles surrounding it.

I hand the cake back to mum who goes into the kitchen and starts cutting it and serving it to everyone. It’s a vanilla cake. I look at the clock and see that the party has almost finished so I walk outside to the stereo turn it up as loud as I can. I grab Jade and Natalie and start dancing. Soon after everyone joins in and dances with us. We are blaring out the lyrics to the music.

As we keep dancing people come up to me and say goodbye as they are leaving. I give them all a hug and thank them for their wonderful presents and give them all a little box that has a cupcake in it to take home.

Slowly everyone starts to leave and all who is left is Zach, Jade, Natalie and Kayden.

“We are going to head off Ness.” Jade says giving me a big bear hug.

“Thankyou so much for coming guys. I had an absolutely great time.”

“Thankyou for having us.” Natalie states giving me a hug.

I hug Zach tightly and hand him Kayden and the girls a cupcake. I say good bye to them again and see them walk out. I turn around and see Kayden still standing behind me.

“I guess I better head off.” He says to me.

I give him a tight hug and let go as I walk him towards the door.

“Vanessa.” He says.

I turn around to face him.

“Happy Birthday.”

He presses his lips onto mine and walks out the door.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry for taking so long to update I had writers block!!

Sorry for this being short. I will try to do longer chapters in the future!

Don’t forget to Vote, Comment and Follow!!!

Paige xx