Chapter 4

"Spies," I repeat, a snort of sarcasm hinted in my tone. "Don't you dare think that you can cover up something. Not by lying."

"Honey we aren't lying," Mum reassures, a look of honesty in her eyes. She is now standing next to my father who doesn't seem to be saying anything.

I look at them curiously, wondering about there confession.

"So if you are spies," I say sarcastically, tilting my head. "Why are you telling me now? Why didn't you tell me ages ago? I could of kept this secret!" I am starting to get mad. If what they are telling me is true, why wait so long?

"We have to tell you now," Dad blurts out.

"Because...well," he trails off leaving me annoyed and irritated.

"Well? Spit it out!" I shout, rather rudely.

My dad sighs before continuing, scratching his chin as he does.

"Someone that we were fighting against on a mission last year. Let's just say he has held a grudge because we left him with nothing. Absolutely nothing."

Now that dad is actually starting to tell the situation, I am beginning to believe him.

"Somehow, he found out that we had a daughter and now because of it and how he was left with nothing he wants to..." Again he trails off, gulping slightly.

"Wants to what?" I ask annoyed as my voice rises. "Tell me now!"

"He wants to hurt you. May even kill you," my mother replies looking down at the floor as if trying to hide her despair.

"What? Why? Who?" I ask, rubbing my head at all the questions. "I'm so confused. So you're saying that because of a grudge against you someone, wants to KILL me?" I yell, not exactly looking for an answer, I'm just trying to wrap my head around things. "OK. I have to think this through." I admit as I begin to pace up and down the room, holding my head in my hands.

How can I go from having a great night with my friends to this?

As I'm walking around trying to collect my thoughts, dad grabs my phone from my hand and starts going through it which immediately angers me.

"What do you think your doing?" I hiss, snapping my head into his direction.

"I'm putting a security code in it so he can't hack your phone," he informs, pushing random buttons on the keypad but soon stops with a worried expression on his face. "Oh no."

"What?" my mum asks as she peaks over his shoulder, peering at the phone.

"He's already done it," she says looking into my dad's eyes who both look concerned.

"Done what?" I ask, walking over to them.

"This," my dad says as he turns the phone to show me the message I received before. The one I found creepy.

"That's him?" I question anxiously, waiting for an answer.

My parents look at each other and nod. They don't look at me at all.

"Honey," my mum starts, turning her head towards me. "In order for nothing bad to happen to you we will need you to start training with us," she states quickly, "It will start at 3:00 in the morning and will finish before school. You will go to school as normal."

"What, do I have a say in this?" I snap at the ridiculous comment, "You can't make me do this training! I have a life you know."

"Well would you rather know you can protect yourself or would you rather get killed because you didn't listen to us?" my dad says, looking at me with stern eyes.

I look at them. I know I can't convince them to let go of the whole training idea. So I just sigh before asking, "What sort of training?"

Hey Guys

Thanks for reading.

Dont Forget to FOLLOW, VOTE and COMMENT.

Thanks