Chapter 15

Dedicated to @astrologys for making me my awesome book cover. A big thankyou to @CasieLina for making me my cool book jacket!!!!

------------------------------

Over the week it consisted of the same thing I would wake up, go to training, and go to school than come back home. In training we focused on self defence. Surprisingly the gymnastics helped. My bruise is going down slowly but it's almost gone now.

15 people are coming to my party. All I have to do now is make sure I have everything sorted and I will be finished. Mum took me shopping during the week to get the things for the party and what I'm going to wear.

It's Friday afternoon and I just finished school. I stroll through the front door, walk into the spare room and shut the door. I take of my sweaty gym clothes due to having PE last and put on my red polka dot bikini. I quickly lather sunscreen on and go hop on one of the pool floats. I slide my sunglasses on and lay back and relax.

I can hear the chit chat of my parents than suddenly it falls quiet. Too quiet. I slide my sunglasses on my head and look around and see no one. I put my sunglasses back on. I lay back down then suddenly I am pushed off the float into the water. I swim back to the surface wiping my eyes to clear the water away. When I open my eyes I see my parents splashing each other in the water. I grin at the sight. I swim over to my dad and jump on his bag which he instantly tosses me over his head.

We spend the next few hours tossing and splashing each other. It's been one of the most enjoyable moments so far.

It comes near to 7:00 so we hop out of the pool. My skin is all wrinkly from the water. I quickly dry myself off and wrap my billabong towel around me. I tiptoe into the bathroom and hop in the shower.

The hot steamy shower warms my cold body quickly. I turn the taps to the right to turn them off and dry myself. I wrap the towel around me and briskly walk to my room to put my pyjamas on.

I wrap my hair in my hair turban and walk in the kitchen. My dad's making three toasted sandwiches seeing it's a bit too late to start making dinner. I grab three plates out of the cupboard and put them on the bench which dad places a sandwich on each. I grab mine and walk to the lounge room.

I flick through the channels until I find something to watch.

"Mind if we sit with you?" Dad asks.

"Yeah, of course."

Dad flashes me a smile.

"So are you excited for your party?" My mum asks.

"Yes! Very."

"I'm glad, it should be good."

The rest of the night was filled with watching TV, talking and eating ice cream for dessert.

Sooner than I know it its 10:30. I rinse my bowl and place it in the dishwasher. I kiss my parents good night and hop in my nice crisp bed and drift off to sleep.

Sorry guys this is filler chapter.

Longer chapters should be up soon seeing the party is coming. I would upload more but seeing school is back :/ I can't.

But will try to upload whenever I can.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow!!!!