Chapter 18

I swing open the door and there standing are all of my friends. I let them in hugging and greeting everyone. Last to forward in is Kayden. He is wearing a black and white shirt with black pants. He is wearing a silver watch and white joggers with some cologne on. He flashes me a grin and hands me a pink box with a ribbon tied around it.

"Happy Birthday." He says handing the little box to me.

"Thank you."

I unravel the ribbon and open the box. In it is a love heart necklace encrusted with little jewels. I look at it in amazement.

"It's....it's.....stunning." I finally say.

I take off the necklace I have already on and go to put the other one on but Kayden is already holding it to clip it on. I lift my hair while he puts it on me. I turn around and our eyes connect. His beautiful blue eyes twinkle at me.

"Thank you." I say, not taking my eyes of his.

Kayden has always been my best friends but for a year or two now I have started to have feelings for him. But I don't think he feels the same way.

I pick up my box and the necklace I had on earlier and put it in my room and go to where the crowd of people are standing.

I am given gifts and receiving happy birthdays from everyone. I thank them all each placing the gifts on the table.

I walk outside to where the tables are set up and grab some lollies and chips to eat.

I walk towards where Zac, Kayden, Natalie and Jade are standing.

"You look amazing Vanessa." Jade says smiling at me.

"Thanks Jade. You look even more beautiful." Jade is wearing a white long dress with black ballet flats. She's wearing some foundation and blush with mascara to show her long eyelashes. She's wearing some perfume and a silver headband and bracelet.

She smiles back.

Natalie gives me a big hug and wishes me a happy birthday. Natalie is wearing a short black dress with white high heels. She's wearing some mascara and perfume with silver earrings and a black hair clip.

Zac flashes me a smile. He is wearing a black shirt with white shorts and black high tops.

"Thankyou for coming guys."

"It's our pleasure." Natalie replies back.

I walk back inside to where my parents are sitting.

"Having a good time?" Dad asks.

"Yes defiantly, I'm going to order the pizzas now."

"Ok the number is on the fridge." He replies back.

I walk in the kitchen and grab the house phone and number. I dial the number and order.

"Hi, this is Eagle Boys Pizza what would you like to order?"

"Hi can I please order 2 Hawaiian pizzas, 1 meat lovers and 2 Chicken clubs please."

"Yes, that will be $25.50. Would you like pickup or delivery"?

"Delivery please."

"Can I please have your address?"

"Yep, 40 Marauder Street, Forks Lane."

"Ok your order should be there in about 10 minutes."

"Ok thank you."

I hang up the phone and place it on the bench. I walk back outside to enjoy the party. Everyone is chit chatting, eating and some are even playing with Grace.

I hear the door bell ring and grab the money left out for pizza and hand it to the delivery boy.

"Thank you." I say as he walks down the path.

I place the pizzas on the bench and open the boxes to serve them up.

"Come eat guys." I yell making every one rush in to grab some pieces.

While everyone is inside I walk outside to grab a drink. I notice that the garage light is on. I walk towards the door and see figures of people inside. Before I think anything of it I swing open the door and walk in to find 3 people standing there two men and a women.

"Grab her" The tall blonde haired man yells. I make a run for the door but before I can get out I'm knocked to the ground. The jet black haired man slams the door shut,

I immediately realise who they are. I use the moves I was taught at training but it's hard when its 3 against 1.

"Hel...." I try to yell for help but the man with jet black hair covers my mouth. I stomp him in the foot and try to run away but the blonde haired women pulls me back by the hair. She covers my mouth.

I try to make as much noise as possible but everyone is still inside getting food. I try to use all of my strength to get out of her grip. But it's no use. I try to think of what to do but I can't think of anything.

I try to muffle out a scream again but she ties a rag around my mouth and my hands. She throws me to the ground and I land with a hard thump.

The garage door swings open and he comes running in. Fighting of each attacker. I'm wiggling on the ground trying to get up but am immediately pushed down by another attacker who then gets thrown against a table. The three attackers sprint out the door and jump the fence without anyone noticing. He comes to me and unties the bounds on my hands and takes off the rag around my mouth.

I look at him shocked not believing what I just saw.

"Kayden?"

--------------------------------------

Cliff Hanger!!!!!

I hope you guys like it. Don't forget to Vote Comment and follow if you haven't already. I always love seeing that you have voted and left comments!

Paige