Full Figured Woman.

Jada Michaels

It's been three and a half years since the incident, that forcibly changed my life forever.

Kamry Nelson, was the first man of my dreams. He was all that I ever wanted in a man. He was the first and only guy I ever had eyes for. We met when we were only innocent little children, or as we used to say "playground rats". As we grew up together, our friendship manifested into romance.

It was crazy the fact that we were both in love with each other after all those years of being just best friends. Kamry and I were so in love as teenagers that we couldn't fathom the idea of each other ever being apart. That was until he betrayed me, our love, and trust for each other. After what he did, I decided that it was time for us to call it a quits. Kamry on the other hand didn't know how to let me go unfortunately.

Kamry had never shown signs of being impulsive, illusive, aggressive, possessive, or even psychotic. For as long as we known each other, Kamry was just the sweetest thing to me. That is until we broke up, that is when everything started to hit the fan. Kamry revealed to me his true colors, it left me scarred for life and landed him right into prison. I hated what happened to us, but now I'm glad it did happen. I could've been stuck with a true psychopath for the rest of my life.

After the incident I decided to gather my things and leave Los Angeles, California for good. I relocated to Atlanta, Georgia with my best friend Dante Hayes. Where we soon then met our other best friend Sydney Mills. As of right now we all love some pretty comfortable lives. Sydney is still enrolled into Spelman College. While Dante & I on the other hand graduated from University of California, Los Angeles back in 2012. Dante & I are both fashion designers for the young and wealthy Marsha Parkson. She owns Color Me Bad! Inc. and Crave Me Inc.,. Dante & I are her left and right hand man and woman in this industry. We all go way back with each other, we all have a connection that could never be deterred.

Jada Michaels was born on June 12, 1993. It is 2013, so she is 20 years old. In 2014 she will be 21, just to remind you. This introduction was three and a half years after the incident with Kamry Nelson. It will be 4 years after the incident in Chapter 1, pay attention.

Warning: Sex, Drugs, Murder, & Violence Will Take Place In This Story, So Viewer Discretion Advised.

Read,Vote,Comment, Suggest, & Follow.-JJ👑💋❤️