Movie Marathon

Gilbert Beilschmidt with Kiku Honda, Alfred F. Jones and 15 others
58 minutes ago

Damn, my eyes are burning because of that all nighter we pulled out yesterday XD
●51 people like this.

Alfred F. Jones: Well duh. after you requested all those movies, I wouldn't be surprised if I go blind the next day dude 😂😂😂

Kiku Honda: You also requested quite a number yourself, America-kun.

Alfred F. Jones: I don't think that was many though, but nah what ever.

Feliciano Vargas: I liked all the movies! It was really fun! Especially that movie Germany requested ve

Ludwig Beilschmidt: Ja, It was my favorite after all...

Feliciano Vargas: I like China's movie too! It was so funny!

Ivan Braginski: I agree da.

Wang Yao: I'm glad you liked it aru... Well I also like your Movie Russia

Alfred F. Jones: I liked the new anime movie. I've been waiting for the release for months!

Kiku Honda: Do you mean Koe no Katachi? That is one of my favorites too. It's quite refreshing.

Alfred F. Jones: IKR dude. It just...messes with my heart...

Kiku Honda: That's true.

Gilbert Beilschmidt: I moon you.

Alfred F. Jones: Hahaahaahahah

Francis Bonnefoy: The movie I suggested was the best though ohohohon~

Arthur Kirkland: All there was to the movie was f*cking! It didn't even have an actual plot besides sex!

Francis Bonnefoy: Anglaterre, you're the Ambassador of Sex. Why can't you appreciate its beauty?

Arthur Kirkland: Who in the bloody hell agreed to that?!

Francis Bonnefoy: No one needs to, it was given to you on birth ohohohon~

Gilbert Beilschmidt: Birdie's horror movie was really scary though...It was too...out of this world.

Matthew Williams: Thanks Gil :)

Kiku Honda: I agree. It was indeed unique.

Matthew Williams: Thank you Japan.

Alfred F. Jones: That was Canadian?! Man... I thought it was from hollywood...

Matthew Williams: ...

Alfred F. Jones: Sorry Browski, this happens to everyone right 😅

Matthew Williams: You owe me a maple syrup Al.

Alfred F. Jones: Fine.

Li Xiao Xun: I liked Finding Dory the best.

Emil Steilson: *facepalm* what are you, a kid?

Li Xiao Xun: Hey, you don't like know the beauty of Finding Dory?! I'm disappointed in you dude. Cartoons are like not limited to kids you know. Even America watches cartoons.

Arthur Kirkland: That git IS a kid in the head.

Alfred F. Jones: Hey! Cartoons are for everyone! You're even gay for HAIRY POTTER hahaha

Arthur Kirkland: Oh you just FUCKING BLOODY DIDN'T. I'm going to curse your soul you bloody fatso.

Alfred F. Jones: See? He's the kid. It's just a movie. Hahahah.

Gilbert Beilschmidt: Captain America sucks.

Feliciano Vargas: ...

Alfred F. Jones: AFSDH GJ+28TKE5*KSJ VHDI=*DJXB=DJWJJ53&+-BXBJJ ISXS DVVZBV SQI2+&77vhd.=

Gilbert Beilschmidt: What? It's just a movie
┐(´・ω・')┌