Courage Challenge 2

Vlad Popescu
30 minutes ago

I will now announce the Prize for the Courage Challenge.

Since we are the Witchcraft Club, we decided that prizes will be potions with of course a little treat with it (and no, it's not England's scones or blood pudding)

3RD PRIZE - Memorization Potion plus 2 tickets to a movie

2ND PRIZE - Invisibility Potion plus 2 tickets to amusement park

1ST PRIZE - 2 potions you want us to make (Love potions are not allowed and so are potions that are life threatening) plus 2 reservations in a beach resort for 1 week.

The potions last for a week, except for the invisibility potion. It's only for 12 hours, but don't worry, the invisibility potion is up to 3 uses.

That's all, wish you luck and have fun.
•178 people like this

Alfred F. Jones: OH MY GOSH. I HAVE TO WIN THIS DUDES AND DUDETTES! I WANT A POTION TO MAKE ME FLY OMFG I CAN FINALLY BE SUPERMAN! MY DREAM COME TRUE OMFG I THINK IMMA CREI REYT NOOOOW *fake sobs* THIS IS TOO EMOTIONAL FOR MWE LIKE..UGHH... Anyway, step aside people, I'm going to win this!
•12 likes

Matthew Williams: I think I don't need the second prize potion anymore...but the ticket to the amusement park would be nice though...

Kuma Jiro: Who are you?

Matthew Williams: I'm Canada...

Antonio Fernandez Carriedo: I want to win the first prize. Going to the beach with Romano is fun! Right Lovi?

Lovino Vargas: What ever Tomato Bastard.

Gilbert Beilschmidt: Kesesese! Suck it losers! We all know I am gonna win this, now shoo, shoo, go to your mommas now XD

Elizaveta Hedervary: hihihihi... Mei, we have to get the first prize so that our fantasies can come true... :)

Mei Wang: Yes indeed sister.... nyahahaha...

Li Xiao Chun: I feel something really dark right now

Wang Yao: Hongkong!!!!

Li Xiao Chun: uhh...another evil spirit
•4 likes

Wang Yao: Hey!

Ivan Braginski: hmmm, a week to the beach would be really nice. I'm going to win this da :)

Alfred F. Jones: In your dreams dude. I'm gonna win, cause duh, I'm the hero!

Ivan Braginski: You have a long way ahead of you, kid. besides, Anti-heroes are more bad ass da :D

Alfred F. Jones: I'm no kid, Kolkhoz -_-

Wang Yao: both of you, stop fighting. Ah, what is the use of Memorization Potion aru?

Arthur Kirkland: Ehem... Let me answer that question of yours, China. It lets you have photographic memories, no even better than that. You can memorize an entire book just by flipping through the pages. Helps a lot in tests if I may say. Convenient right?
•2 likes

Lukas Bondevik: Arthur and I made that. Cool.

Wang Yao: Aiyaaah, I want that prize aru!

Feliciano Vargas: 3rd prize is so convenient =w= You can memorize stuff not related about pasta and pizza and women, and blah blah italian stuff, to pass and ace tests. That's so cool ve~ °^° motivates me to want to win, even just the third prize. Ludwig! Ludwig! Let's get that prize ve~

Ludwig Beilschmidt: Ja. I want the first prize... I have plans on the potions.

Kiku Honda: That's good to hear everyone! Let's all do our best!

Im Yong Soo: You know what's better Japan?

Kiku Honda: What is it Im Yong-kun?

Im Yong Soo: WHEN I WIN AND YOU WILL YELL ELECTION ON THE ROOF TOP. 'u°
•7 likes

Kiku Honda: I'll just do my best for that not to happen. Ha ha ha. I am the one in charge of the jump scares and gloomy/creepy stuff after all. I wish you luck.
•11 likes

Arthur Kirkland: Oh yeah, before anything else, anything you see there is real. I am in charge of the mobs and ghost. So, don't go casually touching them or your soul will be taken from you. Best choice, RUN. Don't be an idiot like America and go punching them, because I'm not responsible if they get pissed off and decide to bring you to lala land for days. Don't worry, you won't die, just...really get rekt.
•18 likes

Francis Bonnefoy: WHAT?!

Gilbert Beilschmidt: Scheiße.

Alfred F. Jones: WHY DIDN'T YOU SAID SO SOONER IGGY YOU FAGGOT!

Arthur Kirkland: Entirely because you'll get annoying.

Alfred F. Jones: w-well...I'm sure I can surpass all those puny underlings of yours, Tea Maniac. I am the hero after all!

Ivan Braginski: I'm Mother Russia da. Nothing can scare me anymore.

Arthur Kirkland: We'll see about that Ivan... *evil smile*