Intermission: Tara's Obit - A True Friend

Tara Pintock's Obituary

Tara Pintock (31) loved to make others feel good, tell jokes, make up songs, and lift everyone's spirits... Now her own spirit lifts above the crowd due to unfortunate complications with asthma.  As VP of Mortgage Lending at Pintock International and with a suma cum laude MBA from the University of Michigan, Tara was primed to rise to the top and one day succeed the company's founder. But her undergraduate degree in Music & Theatre got under her skin as she recently joined an improv group to put her comedic talents and penchant for writing lyrics on stage. Indeed, some of her best lyrics and funky tunes became renown anthems of the MBA program when she sang them during a volunteering stint at Michigan Arts Radio. He's Got Black Dye Under his Fingernails and Sunflowers in the Rain became overnight hits that went viral.  She liked to practice contrarian habits such as wearing yellow on overcast days.  She adored her parents, Grace and Arthur, and exemplified the epitome of trust.  She also knit tight knots of loyalty laced with humor among her best friends Maddy Banks and Sierra D'Asanti—known on campus as The Trilogy.  She is survived by her parents, Arthur and Grace Pintock, and by colleagues and friends who can and will never forget the girl with the Sunflower. Alas, this Tara Pintock is most noted as the beloved best friend character of Maddy Banks in the trilogy of comedy novels The Funeral Planner by Lynn Isenberg.

----------------------------------

BEHIND THE CHAPTER:

How would you describe Tara Pintock?

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

We hope you enjoyed this chapter of The Funeral Planner!  We will be posting a chapter every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. If you just can't wait to read the latest episode about Maddy, Eve and Sierra and their entrepreneurial adventures The Funeral Planner Trilogy is available online at the usual suspects (Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Sony). Also check out LynnIsenberg.com for more information.