Intermission: A Special Thank You to the Supporters

INTERMISSION

Thanks for reading! We hope you're enjoying the story and taking advantage of new information and value included such as using promo code "FUNERALPLANNER" for 10% off at 1800Flowers.com (restrictions may apply), and learning about the Dignity Memorial® Network to receive a complimentary Pre-Planning Guide Book, or discovering fashion-inspiration from the new documentary Mademoiselle C (featuring the compelling Carine Roitfeld, former editor of Vogue Paris), or discovering exceptionally-priced extraordinary vacations at Luxury Link, as well as discovering great fashion deals via Styleshack.com. And we hope you've learned about investment opportunities with social capitalism at Thrive, FP (something Maddy would support!).  To do it all in style—we hope you get a chance to check out Vianel Studios Luxury Leather Wallets (I swear the online campaign alone is the sexiest I've ever seen—I want the people behind that ad for next book cover!!). These wallets are so sexy, they make me salivate--okay, I'm really getting off track here... back to the Intermission...

So... while you're looking hot from the fashion, feeling rich from the sexy wallet, investing at Thrive, FP, inspired to celebrate life in the now, and intrigued to add adventure to your own life story—we hope you'll check out Luxury Link to plan the next experience you want to include in your future repertoire of memories. 

And now, for your intermission entertainment break, check out the 4 minute video of my mom, at 81, performing on stage in L.A. as she reveals the art of how to handle telemarketers (www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_VEeMBTpis)...

And for an entertaining word (2 minutes) from my mother about the affect her daughter's research on funerals had on her—watch and share with your parents and grandparents... www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_9-lkOFB1A

For more on my mom, a professional storyteller and humorist, visit www.eileenisenberg.com/wordpress  Yes... I am shamelessly promoting my mom because I think she is an amazing talent!  There's Betty White... and now... there's Eileen!

A Special Thank You to the Supporters

Dignity Memorial Network®

1800Flowers.com®

Luxury Link

Cohen Media Group (Mademoiselle C Film)

Vianel Studios