21:her past

robert:this is the last chance I'm giving you . Give reina back.

tsuna:I'm sorry we cannot. We're not backing off without a fight.

Robert: very well,than let the fights begin.

tsuna:I've one condition. We'll do it one on one.If I lose,I'll pass reina over. If you lose,leave all of us alone . Including reina.

roberts:kurick-sama?

kurick:what a kind boss. You want your subordinates to be well. Very well than I want kin as well if this condition is to be met.

tsuna:kin?

kurick:reina' s half sister . You'll ask reina to get her back.I know she is out there .According to the rumors she is out there killing people and freeing human machines.I know she is out there.

tsuna:very well.

At this time yamamoto came to tsuna's side and whispered to his ears   ' we don't have reina . I'm afraid for your safety. '

tsuna:I'll have to try to win.

Robert and tsuna stood in the middle ready to combat each other.They stare into each other's eyes . With glaring eyes ready to kill each other.  They both know very well if you do not have the determination to kill your opponent than clearly you'll lose.

They charged foward each other,everybody watch with much intense waiting for their attacks to get across to each other.

*clank* Dust crowds around and no one knows what's going on except the both of them.The dust clears and a woman blocks robert's katana with a blade of her own and a leg near tsuna's neck.

tsuna:you are?

robert: you finally appeared. Kurick-sama has been waiting for you.Now there's only your sister to collect.

'shut your mouth . We're not things. Reina has a message.'

tsuna:are you kin?

kin: *nods* no wonder she refuse to appear.What a messy fight. Vongola has no reina and yet you old man attack them.And you dumbass, why didn't you tell them you don't have reina.

gokudera: don't you call jiudaime that!!!

kin: firstly,put your damn assed dangerous blade and fist away from me.

Tsuna does as kin asks.Robert looks to kurick for instructions. Kurick nods and robert puts down his blade.

kin:war is over tsuna. kurick-sama war has just started for you. You want to collect back your precious soldiers I've been claiming back? come after me and no one else.

-------------------------

reina pov:

I waited for them to come back at the base. Tsuna and the others had came back from the footsteps I hear from outside.

Suddenly gokudera hugged me which gave me quite a shock. I wad pretty sure he hated me for my betrayal. 'don't leave.Though I can't trust you,I just cannot stand the thought without you.'

'hey. Stay away.' kyouya said coldly as he warned gokudera.

Gokudera ignored his warning and carried me bridal - style in his arms.'Not this time.' he was pretty confident in his tone. 'I'll prevent her from damaging the family with my life.'

hibari pov:

that thing.Is he looking for a fight?how dare he. Just than reina got out of his arms and stood down. She patted her black coat.She had a hand to her left side of her chest and than swinging it out  flat as if asking for something. Another hand at the back and she bows.

I didn't understand when I  saw the change of emotion on sawada's face.

reina:my master,your orders?

tsuna:the vindice is your master?

reina:yes.A member of the vindice.

'I have no orders. But get that man captured as quickly as possible. I only let you because you asked and because you've never failed me . Don't let me down just wanted because I gave you a little holiday. '

reina:yes my master.

'hibari kyouya.Come with me a second.'

I did as told ,suddenly he stopped in his steps and so did I.He turned around and so did I.Weirdly we were now in an unfamiliar room. I turn back again to see nothing except this unfamiliar room.

'sit.'

hibari:no thank you.

'as you wish. You know why reina is under my hand?'

hibari:I do not imagine that the vindice buys human machines?

'of course not.Reina is crazy.When the first time I met her,she only seeked for opponents. Bloody as she was, she never killed any innocent people.I was supposed to capture her and isolate her like mukuro in vindice such as her sister. But she was something else.Like her sister she was skilled.But that wasn't the reason why I took both of them as mine.'

Hibari: why?

'she even tried to fight me. kin,her nee-chan had a similar mindset to ours but she just needed another way to do so.So I provided her that way.Not reina,she had no purpose. I caught her and isolated her .She was quiet and obedient. '

flashback~

'if you're this obedient,why do you seek to fight?'

reina:is that an order?

'yes.Prehaps. '

reina:I have no master.My father,my master has died.So is my next master is to be who is my mother. Her wish is me to do what I want. I wish to fight till someone kills me.

'do you wish to die that much?'

reina:I have no purpose to live.I do not wish to live under the aori family either.

'very well.I shall give you one. '

end of flashback~

hibari:You are disgusting. She is a tool to you.

'are you not the same at first?A toy in hand.'

hibari:I'm different. I cherish her and treats her as human.

'I do too.But you have something I cannot give.'

hibari:what?

'you're the first person to give her real feelings. Hate, anger, disgust, sympathy. She has them.Sad, happiness, blushing heartbeats . They're not known to her for expression. More like she never had them. I thank you for that. '

hibari:you sound like her parent.

'maybe.But remember, she cannot be yours.She is mine. She needs to be supervised. That's why I exist.She has to come back to serve me. '

hibari:what if I take this job for you?

'that doesn't exist. Handlers doesn't exist. Goodbye. '

Suddenly everything turns black and that bright again . I'm back at the base again. They don't exist? Than...what is with that thing I heard about mukuro and kin?