10 :hayato...and cat

gokudera: damn...where did that uri go ?

 *meow....*

gokuera pov:

that damn uri was in that girl's lap . Uri seemed really comfortable in her lap while she played with uri. A flame...  a red one same as mine hanging around her neck. Uri was licking onto it comfortably.

'come back here uri!!!'

*Sccccrrrrr....* uri was making angry sounds at me as if angry at me. She was in that attacking pose. Tsk even uri is taken in by her.

'I said come back!!!'

reina: animals are sensitive to emotions, especially when they feel something with bad intent.

gokudera: tsk. Yea I do not like you .

reina:I don't mind....but uri seems to mind. Uri...go back.

*meow...* uri smothered her head to her lap and just laid down there.

gokudera: that stupid uri. do you...really have no bad intent?

reina: I know you don't trust me. Than at least trust uri. She can sense I'm not that bad...

gokudera: uri is a violent cat. I don't know. Arre you violent?

reina: I...don't wish to do anything I am asked to. Killing...its not as fun as you think I feel as it is.Blood...screamings...I just become numb as I did it.

gokudera: than what's with bloody aori?

reina:I...

Her eyes became sheepish. The kinds that seem guilty, the kinds that say full of regrets. At this time yamamoto came and put his arm around her neck. 'don't force her.'

reina pov:

That smile of yamamoto's I don't feel like lying. No I can't keep it from him. His smile...how can a swordsman like him have such a nice warm smile? It must be because he's not as disgusting as me... I don't want to make anyone distrust me. I want hayato to trust me.

I plucked up courage, ' I killed my papa. He was ordered to kill mama so I killed him. He begged me.He didn't want to choose between killing me or mama. I remember. That night with my katana. Blood dripped as I cut off his artery at his neck. From that day I told myself,after today I no longer will cry again. Because nobody will ever give me another genuine smile other than  my papa . Until today my mama never smiled.'

yamamoto pov:

She cried with tears flowing non-stop. She leaned towards into my embrace. She was so fragile. It must have been hard on her. It was worst than when  my papa died.

'arigato...takeshi. Your smile...at least I know there's someone out there who has a genuine smile for me. You made it possible for me to cry.' she spoke so soft I almost couldn't hear her. 

How I wish she could stay like that in my embrace forever.

gokudera pov:

I feel kinda bad. Like I've wronged her. Its not that she doesn't have feelings,she kept them all in. What an amazing but scary girl. Keeping all in and still having a smile as a facade. She is no doubt amazing.

I should believe her. With that kind of hateful past...who would want to go back.