15:left.

mukuro: going already?

reina: I can't let anything happen to them.

mukuro:how about me?You're my handler.

reina: just don't do anything stupid that will land you back in vindice. I won't mind though… Only over there truly no one can be hurt, not even me.

mukuro:don't be so sure.You love them don't you? Vongola.

reina: doesn't matter. Anyone associated with me have sad endings. If I end up in vindice,the aori family won't dare to touch people of the vindice.

mukuro: what a liar. You obviously care about me.Care about not ever seeing vongola.

reina:shut up.

_______________________

The next morning…

kyoko:this…is bad!!! Tsu-kun!!!

tsuna:what's wrong?

Kyoko:*pant…pant* letter.Reina.

The letter read:

Thank you for keeping me.I shouldn't have been selfish. When sawada ietmitsu told me it would be fine to impose on you,I did hesitate.

No one that came associated with me has come with a good ending.

But I came anyway. I wanted to believe that what papa said could come true.You will find your very own family.

You're a sawada,I hoped that maybe I could establish that connection with you.Now I have and I shall not bring you with anymore trouble.

Goodbye.

end of letter~

mukuro: didn't know she was so sentimental.

Hibari grabbed onto mukuro's collar, 'what do you know?'

mukuro: I saw her leave.That good enough for you? Hibari kyouya.

Hibari let go and stormed out of the room.

gokudera: we got to find her!!

ryohei: would she have gone back to the aori family?

mukuro: reina is not the kind of girl who'll make herself suffer after so much that has been done for her.

gokudera: and what do you know?!!!! You've only been here for a few days!!!

yamamoto: calm down.

mukuro pov:

Reina is exactly just like him.For as long as I've known him that is.So sentimental,feelings and all. All he blabbers through his mouth are feelings.

Not surprise reina can be this cold too.Exactly like her(another person),I've never really seen her laugh at all.