2: she's a sawada.

hibari pov:

sigh…I was really missing her tea. They are really addictive. Just than my sight was blocked.I was going to get angry when I heard a sweet voice.

'hihi.Remember me?'

hibari: aori?

She released her hand and popped her head over with her fingers on my shoulder.  'unfair !!! I wanted to say you can have these tea leaves as consolation prize.…' she showed me a small container.

This girl…not only her tea is nice.Her voice and smile…they're sweet.Am I liking her?

aori: ah!!!!

lambo: yo.Pretty lady.

That shitty brat was half-naked.

aori hid behind me like a scared little kid, 'who's that pervert ?'

lambo :pervert… *crack…crack crack into pieces* what a failure… (cries)waaaaaa…!!!!!

Lambo ,that shitty brat leaves and it seems she wasn't so much bothered about it.She was already making tea.

hibari:how did you find here?kusakabe?

aori: nope. *giggles* that idiot(lambo).He actually believed me.

hibari:you sly little girl.

tsuna: aori? aori?

That noisy sawada.He came in and took a breath of relief.

tsuna:eh.…you sure you want to be there?

aori: *nods head, smiles* relax.

tsuna: phew… hibari-san.Come for a while.

hibari: what? Don't worry I won't bite her.I…took an interest in her.

tsuna: eh… -_- She's my cousin and I want everyone safe.I'm begging you.She's not stable.

hibari: she's a sawada?

tsuna: yea.Please. *bows*

hibari: what do you mean by not stable?

tsuna: I suppose you have the right to know.

Sawada had a face that said that he didn't really want to say.Just than aori came and pulled our sleeves. 'tea…?'

That smile…I guess sawada couldn't resist it either. We both sat and had tea for an afternoon.