12:

The sounds of the chains dragged arcross the floor.Echoing the sounds of the hall making all the prisoners moan.The sounds of chains…how they long to hear that sound. The sound to step out of their isolated cell.

mukuro pov:

I was just awoken and I was a little hazy.They had put something in my body to force me to wake up.

The vindice Master with his cloaked face and reina on the opposite side of the table.

'The contract is as such. Mukuro rokudo will make  sure prisoner Hitsu aori kin does not make trouble that will make us want her back in here. Sawada aori reina will take care of mukuro rokudo in making sure that same does not happen.'

reina: I understand.

mukuro:so this is what you mean by 'get her for me.' ?

reina: I would have wanted to be both your handlers but the vinidce wouldn't let me.

'In the event of mishandling mukuro rokudo or Hitsu aori kin, the handler responsible shall be condemned to serve the vindice for 12 years.Both parties agree?'

mukuro:agreed.

reina:agreed.

_____________________________

mukuro: finally. My own body.

reina:good for you.Goodbye.

reina pov:

Mukuro suddenly grabs onto my arm and turned me around. His face so near mine and his eyes directed into mine. Those eyes remind me so much of what I was in the past. The very same expression when I was ordered to kill people .

The enjoyment to see the people who always see themselves as high and almighty dead. It was pervertic alright... but when they lay flat there blood spilled and watching from afar as their closed ones cry... I feel so monstrous and disgusted of myself. That's why I never liked this cold part of me. I didn't enjoying killing. I enjoyed pulling the people off from their high horses and seeing them begging for their lives...

mukuro: why did you want to help me?

reina: because you have the same eyes as me. Those eyes that wish to pull of the people off their high horses. Don't do anything stupid that will make the vindice want you back. Make sure those assholes are down.

mukuro pov:

Just than her arm got pulled from the oposite direction and she was no longer in my arms. She was blushing red in hibari's arms.

reina: hi..hibari...?

hibari: don't you harass her. She's mine.

mukuro:eh...no fun. Now she's back all cute. You knew didn't you? Hibari kyouya.

hibari: that scary cool part of her. Of course. She is mine for a reason.

yamamoto: ahem. Don't be so fast to claim her. She hadn't said yes to you yet.

hibari: are you vying with me now?

gokudera: Poor reina, wouldn't you want to come with me instead? Away from these 2 noisy people while they fight among themselves.

ryohei: gokudera!!!! Be a man and fight openly!!!

She giggles and said in a cute voice, ' thanks for loving me.' than she turned cold  'But... I don't really deserve any of this.'  She got out of hibari's arms and walked down the hallway alone.