7: the story.

ryohei: I am back!!!

tsuna: hai hai. *sweatdrop*

ryohei: oh…you're that girl. Reina is it? Nice to meet you.

reina pov:

this guy…he doesn't care.Does he? He doesn't have that look towards me.

gokudera: you know what she is right? Than don't get near.

ryohei: why?

gokudera: you know why.

ryohei:gokudera!!!! You're mean. If tsuna says its fine than it is!!!

gokudera: I'm just being cautious!!!

yamamoto: gokudera. Chill.

gokudera: I can't. You've seen what they can do!!!

reina: erm…can I ask you something…?

yamamoto: yea…sure.

reina: that you guys were talking about. Is it that you've seen aori's destroying very rich people's houses and families?

gokudera: she knows!!! I told you she cannot be trusted!!

Hayato grabbed onto my neck and lifted me up.Those eyes again…

hibari : put my reina down.

gokudera:she is dangerous.

reina: *cough cough* le…let…me…

I blacked out…

hibari pov:

I was really worried. I never thought I would be so much. I've always thought her like a doll, like my box weapons.

I thought I wouldn't care so much if something happened to her. Now I think back… she isn't like a mystery box anymore. I know everything there is I want to know about her.

Whem I first met her,it was because she was interesting that's why I made her mine. But now…seeing her lie there…

It makes me want to kill hayato if it weren't for sawada.

yamamoto pov:

Reina…she's so fragile now.It makes me want to protect her from anything out there.

I've told her she can trust me.I will always be there for her and I'll keep that promise to her.

She woke up rubbing her eyes. 'hm? Why is everybody here?'

tsuna: you okay?

reina pov:

Yamamoto suddenly hugged me. 'I was really worried.'

'eh…'

He had a worried face, his face was so close to mine. It made me blush. 'don't…ever do that again.I think I have fallen for you.'

'yamamoto…' that shocked me…I never expected that. I don't know how to respond.

yamamoto: takeshi.Call me that.

gokudera: tsk.What a witch.Now she's even got the baseball idiot in her grasp.

reina: listen. I may cause more trouble than you think. They call me the bloody aori. I am their favourite card to use.

gokudera: what did I say???!!!

reina: I ran and ran to get out of their palms. Aori family…they're planning to monopolize the world by taking out the rich competition.Mafia will be the next target.

tsuna: why did you run?

gokudera:that's not important!!! She's a spy!!!

reina: mama…they held her hostage.If I don't complete them, she'll be killed. Mama told me to run because she is going to commit suicide. I didn't believe her…but when she really did… I ran…

hibari pov:

tears started flowing, 'I can't go back there.Please…'

I wanted so much to be by her side to hug her…but dang.That yamamoto was already ahead of me.