20: it has begun

'noooo...why...betray me?'the man with his last breath said.

kin:*smiles* don't misunderstood. She didn't betray you. I came in here by my own.He didn't do anything at all.How is that betrayal?

'he should have protected me.'

reina: don't spout nonsense. You didn't give such an order. It is not natural for us to protect people like you.

'you bitch...what did you do to my servant?'

kin:nothing much.Except for keeping him somewhere else you wouldn't know.

reina:finish the damn job.

kin:hai.

--------------------------

kin:yo.Ferin.

ferin:what have you done to my master?

kin:killed it.

ferin:what...oh....

reina:you're free to go.

ferin:why are you doing this?

kin:I really don't understand you people. Don't you hate them? If so than why do you guys have that small little sympathy for them when we're going to kill them?

reina : you don't understand. We are strong and they are weak.They symphatise their weakness.

ferin: sigh. ..at least everything is over. What are you guys going to do next?

kin:reina?

reina:don't tell anyone you've seen me.Its ok if its kin though.

kin : reina!!!that's mean.But yea.Do that.

ferin:ok.-_-

reina:oh and don't listen to whatever that old man or his robert says . They'll say stupid stuff to ask you to go back.

ferin:*smiles* ah . I'll open a coffee shop.That master did throw me some money to use.Come visit me.Bye.

kin:reina....he's so so hot.Why don't you just let me go with him.Oh....my bachelor.

reina : -_- no.You said that to every guy we met!!!! damn why do I have a nee-chan like you.

kin:okay okay. I'll stop playing. Gosh you're so serious. Its almost time for that don't you think?

-----------------------------

gokudera pov:

although I know that this battle is for someone that doesn't stay with us anymore some part of me wanted to protect reina. Some part of me wanted to fight for her. Although she's not to be trusted, neither is that old man...I wanted to believe her.

tsuna:you okay?

gokudera: yes jiudaime. I was just pondering over something.

tsuna: I see, just be careful later. Deep thoughts can harm you in a fight.

gokudera:yes jiudaime.