3: everything.

hibari pov:

Its been few weeks she's been in the base.I have completely been addicted to her tea.Not a single day without it.

Weirdly she didn't appear today to my room to make me tea.I went to her room to look for her.

But at her room there wasn't her but only the fragrance of the tea.A small note sticked to the side, 'need more leaves.'

_________________________

aori pov:

I was harvesting the leaves I planted here a few weeks ago.Unlike other plants, my plants. specially modified grows faster.

Happy cutting the leaves,thinking of making tea…brewing them…that fragrance.And… for hibari.Thinking that just makes me blush.

Just than a shadow was over me.

aori: who are you?

'me.'

aori: phew…I would have kicked your butt.Don't do that.

I was walking back with my basket when he pulled onto the back of my yukata.

hibari:making tea.

aori:why wouldn't you let me go?

hibari:hm?

aori: All my mind is on you…*blush*

I said it so softly half hoping he would hear and half hoping he didn't.

hibari pov:

I couldn't control it.I laughed. She's really cute. That blushing red face.

hibari: and…?

aori:what and…?No-nothing…

aori pov:

He hugged me…before I could finish. I blushed real hard. I…I …can't. But I…want to. Indulge a little. Just…a little.

I hugged back and tears were threatening to flow.I wanted this moment to last.

Just for this one moment is enough.

Just than… 'happy birthday to you…'  voices could be heard.A birthday song.

tsuna: we know today is your birthday.

kyoko: I hope this cake is nice. *smiles*

haru:quick.Blow the candles.

hibari pov:

That silly girl held back her tears.Suddenly she pushed away my hand and ran away.

aori: stay away!!! You guys can't…can't…

tsuna:its ok.You're fine.

aori:no!!! I…can't.

aori pov:

All I have wanted is for people to love me. And now… I have. I don't want anybody hurt. These people…they love me.

Hibari,tsuna,kyoko,haru.They…are my world.The only people I've met in here…but they're everything.