14: sweet little moments

yamamoto: reina?What brings you here?

reina: I…thought maybe I could accompany you for 1 night.…

yamamoto: sure.No problem.

yamamoto pov:

She leaned against my shoulder with her little head. While hugging a pillow, we were both sitting on the bed I tried calling a few times to catch her attention but she didn't seem to respond. I hugged her little head and she turned to me. Her eyes were soft but blank and empty.

'what's wrong?' I looked into her eyes hoping for an answer. There wasn't an answer. She just smiled back with her eyes closed.

'can...I ask you for something?' she asked. I nodded. 'just...hug me.'

reina pov:

I feel so bad...but it was comforting. Having takeshi hug me as we both were lying on bed. He was asleep already with his face so close to mine... He had a sweet smile. It was comfortable to see his smile and to be his arms. I had no urge to kiss him or smooch him. I didn't even get close to him...I felt like a bad bad girl. Takeshi...his smile, warm and happy. I only wanted to be there beside him to see his smile and be happy. This short moment,it will only las for this moment....

_______________________________________

*knock...knock...*

gokudera: reina? What do you need?

reina: its afternoon...and I thought maybe you wanted some afternoon tea? Kyoko made cookies.

gokudera: hmm...okay.Fine . Come in.

gokudera pov:

she made traditional tea which had a  really nice smell of fragrance. I picked up the cookies and started munching. Slurping down with my tea ,I suddenly realise that she was staring at me. It was...making  me a little shy. I blushed a little..I could feel my cheeks burn a little. I couldn't possibly turn away, that would be be showing me as weak.

reina pov:

'stop staring !!!!' he yelled at me. It was kinda cute knowing he was a little shy. He trying to hide it all was funny. It made me laugh.

'don't laugh !!!' he yelled again. He suddenly came forward across the table and covered my mouth. He..he suddenly kissed onto his hand that was over my mouth. Now he was making me blush...with his eyes so close to mine...

___________________________________________________

ryohei: yo!!! reina.What's up?

reina: erm...you seem busy...

ryohei: I am just exercising. 1,2....1,2... * pulling punches*

ryohei pov:

I was pulling punches as she came forward. I was playing with her as she dodged left and right with my punches. I didn't hit her, but she lost her balance when hibari called her name. She fell backwards and I managed to catch her in my arms. She was so cute...blushing like that.

Hibari came in and shot cold eyes on me. 'Let her go.' I didn't want to cause trouble so I helped her to stand up properly. Just like that...she walked out of my room. Sigh... I wanted her to stay longer.

______________________________________

reina: erm...yes? 

hibari pov:

Alone with her in my room. This is how it should be from the start,she is mine and no one else's. I know everything about her. Not only her cute side, but also her cold side. I walked to her front and lifted up her chin. I looked into her eyes and closed in kissing her soft moist lips.

reina pov:

'Hi...hibari...' I sqeaked as he let my lips go. I blushed so hard I couldn't face him. I turned my back on him. He turn me around , 'don't try to hide.You know you can't.'  

I can't...I can't let him get me. Its like that night all over again. Just that this time....it is for a different reason.I started for the door when he just grabbed onto my shoulder and turned me around kissing me once again. 'Stop it!!' I said in a cold voice. Damn...no... I didn't want to show this me to him... I didn't want to treat him like this.

I hate myself. Whatever...I should just let him hate me and end all this.

hibari pov:

Hahahaha...I was giggling to myself and laughing really hard inside. It was really rare to see this. First time to see this and really happy to see this part of her. I can't possibly let her go. She faced away from me but I wouldn't let her go. I used my other hand which wasn't occupied to shift her head to my direction.  

'you are not running away.' I told her. Those cold eyes that became soft. Cold and soft...charming. 

reina pov:

hibari....he's not afraid of me at all. I cannot resist him at all. I...kissed him on the lips. Hibari...he released the ribbons on my yukata and pulled down my sleeves.  'are you going to just pull on my yukata?' he whispered.

reina: hi....hibari...I...

I blushed as I slowly pulled down his sleeves, 'kyouya. You can call me that next time.' He touched me hand and held mine pulling his own sleeves down. Now...we're both naked and he carried me in his arms bridal-style onto his bed. Kyouya...he's on over me.

hibari pov:

That cute girl. Half cute,half cold, just my very own type.