Chapter 25

Suddenly, the bedroom door opened.

A shocked Calum quickly stepped in, staring at both of us.

Me and Ashton broke apart... but we weren't quick enough, he had already seen us. Ashton stood up, staring at the ground. "Why are you kissing my sister?"

Calum squinted his eyes, folded his arms and stepped in front of him - he looked quite intimidating. "Look Cal, we've... been dating for a couple of weeks." My brother looked like he'd just been slapped in the face. "Downstairs, now." Calum whispered between gritted teeth, before turning on his heel and making his way downstairs.

Before I could speak what I was thinking, pushed the thought to the back of my mind - thinking better of it.

I took Ashton's hand in mine, walking downstairs with him quitely. My brother was pacing around the living room as we stepped in - he even had Michael and Luke seated on one of the sofas. They looked like they had been waiting outside of the Principle's office, anticipating their fate. Their feet were tapping - Michael was even nail biting. Ash and I plopped down onto the couch. "Don't sit together." Rolling his eyes, he stopped pacing altogether.  "Why didn't anyone tell me? She's my sister for heaven's sake! And what about you, Ash!?"

"Stop! Just stop it Cal! This is exactly why I kept our relationship from you! You're overprotective and you don't let me do anything!" "I-I'm just looking out for you..." I shook my head slowly, running up to my room.

Ashton's POV:

Lifting myself off of the sofa, I decided to follow Jo. A hand grabbed my shoulder, stopping me in my tracks. "Don't hurt her, Ok?" Turning around, I smiled at Calum. He wanted to smile, I knew he did. A small smirk was forming onto his lips! "You better go - before I change my mind. If I hear that you've hurt my sister, I'll kill you myself Ash."

~

Sejal's POV:

I walked up to Calum's and Jo's house, ringing the door bell. Ashton opened the door, a wide grin spread across his face as he saw me. "I have something to tell you.." he pulled me in hurriedly by the shoulders, taking a deep breath. "Cal found out that me and Jo are dating." "Oh my gosh! What did he say?" "He didn't seem very happy about it, threatening to kill me if I ever hurt her." "Hahah that's typical of him! You wouldn't ever do that to her." "Of course I wouldn't! I love her with all of my heart. I'm going to go upstairs to check on her." "Is she upset!?" Panicking, I sprinted up the stairs, two at a time. She was my best friend! I hated to see her upset, the same goes vice versa.

~

A/N: Sorry for such a short update! I will make up for not updating with a few chapters tomorrow! :)