Chapter 4

I woke up, still in Ashton's arms. My neck was stiff, but t was because of the sleeping position that I was in. I glanced at the clock. 7:15 am. Shit, I didn't want to be late! I got up as slowly as I could, not wanting to wake Ash. He stirred a little bit as I moved. I walked into the bathroom upstairs, turning on the taps to take a quick 10 minute shower. I face palmed myself as I remebered that I had to wake up Calum aswell. Where was he anyway? He wasn't on the floor or on any of the other sofas. I brushed my teeth and did my normal morning routine.

~

I got dressed, pulling a white top over my head, black skinny jeans, black converse, and to finish the outfit off, I put on a lovely, light denim vest on. I dried my hair with a towel, plaiting it to the side and securing any loose ends with bobby pins. I applied some lip gloss and mascara, then my favourite Jimmy Choo perfume around my neck. As I walked downstairs, I saw Ashton pouring cereal into bowls for me, him, and the rest of the boys. I hugged everyone as I walked in, quickly checking the time. 7:30 am. Eh that's okay, as long as we're out of the house in the next 20 minutes.

~

Ashton's POV:

As me, the boys, and Jo walked towards the car, I couldn't help but stare. I'm really shy when it comes to her. "I love your outfit. " I whispered into her ear. "Aww thank you!" She blushed and smiled. I opened the car door for her and got in after her.

~

I got out of the car, absolutely ecstatic as I texted my best friend. She was moving to this school! Am I dreaming? She was going to be here in a few days and I couldn't wait! They say that you should always look at where you're going while you're walking and boy, were they right. I bumped into something really hard, stumbling backwards, when suddenly a hand caught me. I looked up to see a curly haired, handsome young lad, who was probably a bit older than me. "Be careful," he chuckled, running his hands through his hair. His green eyes sparkled and his dimples showed whenever he smiled. "Thank you so much, and I'm really sorry um..." "Harry. My name's Harry Styles. It's alright love, as long as you don't hurt yourself." He smiled. "Harry! There you are!" A voice shouted from behind him. A tall guy, with brown quiffed hair ran up to him. "Harry... oh who's this?" The guy smiled at me. "I don't know either." Harry laughed. "Hi! I'm Jo, it's lovely to meet you." "I'm Liam, Liam Payne." Liam glanced at his watch, "Oh crap! We're going to be late to class! We have our Maths lesson first! See you around Jo." I watched them as they both ran towards their classes.

~

I was in my Chemistry lesson, listening to Mrs Smith and watching her intently as she did an experiment. "Ok class, I want you to try this experiment, and this time, please try to refrain from letting the test tubes over fill causing them to fizz and bubble over the tables. Yes, I'm talking to you, Michael Clifford."