Chapter 8

TODAY WAS THE DAY. I rushed around the house, frantically, trying to clear things up while getting ready. "You know you could all get up off your lazy asses and help!" I screamed at Calum, Michael, Luke, and Ashton. They all groaned as I started to hit them with pillows. Soon enough, they were up and running, since I threatened to turn the wi fi off. That got them up in a flash!

Alisha, my best friend in the entire universe, was coming to Cheshire today! I'm going to call her as soon as she gets to her new house and go help to unpack her stuff. I wonder how her and Justin are? Last time I saw them, they were so freaking cute together and I got along well with him.

~

As soon as I had put my phone down and ended the convo between me and Alisha, I ran as fast as I could to her new house. Ashton decided to tag along aswell, but he ran for a few minutes and almost passed out, so we walked the rest of the way.

~

"Alisha!" I jumped on top of my best friend as she opened the front door to let me and Ashton inside. Alisha has always been and still is tremendously beautiful. Her long, dark brown curls bounced as she walked. Her hair was really long, it was up to her tummy! She was wearing a pink tank top, denim shorts and, the part that made me laugh, was her cute bunny slippers. Her make up wasn't heavy, just some lovely pink lipstick, mascara, and blusher. Ugh I love this girl. "I'm so happy you're here!" Alisha enveloped me into a really tight hug, squealing. Ashton sort of stood there awkwardly at first but, introduced himself. After a while, we were messing about and watching TV. "Would you guys like anything to eat or drink?" Alisha's mum stepped into the living room, and asked. "No thanks mum, we're going out." Alisha ran outside before I could stop her, pulling me and Ashton with her. "Um Alisha..." I glanced at her, as me and her both looked down. "Oh right, I forgot to take off my slippers!"

~

I was really dressed down today. I was in a plain, white crop top with black jogging bottoms and black plimsoles. We didn't care though, we were messing about, looking around town. "Jo! Hey!" A tall, figure jogged up to me. Harry. "Harry!" I shouted and hugged him. "Harry these are my friends, Ashton and Alisha."

Harry's POV:

I shook Ashton's hand, then turned to Alisha. She was so beautiful! I shook her hand, forgetting to let go, just holding her hand. I snapped back to my senses and let go, nervously running my fingers through my curls. Why didn't Jo tell me that she had a friend?

~