Chapter 5

I was sitting with the boys in the cafeteria, eating my lunch. I could tell that Ash was staring at me but I didn't know why. I think he must have thought that I couldn't see him staring. "Does anybody know Harry and Liam?" I asked, out of curiosity. I don't know why I asked, but I just wanted to know a bit more about them. Calum almost choked. "What were you doing with them?" He asked. "Nothing. Harry caught my hand before I fell. I introduced myself and then Liam came along. Why? Don't you like them?" "It's not that we don't like them, it's just that they're older than us. They like to party more and all of that stuff. Don't get me wrong, they're okay, but we don't know them that well. The girls in this school are crazy about them, and there's more than just 2. There's Harry, Liam, Louis, Niall and Zayn. They're always with each other and they like to hold parties and go out clubbing." Luke answered.

Ashton's POV:

I secretly hoped that Jo didn't have a thing for Harry. As we walked out of the cafeteria, I held her hand in mine. We didn't particularly need to talk. We were shy, yet comfortable with each other. Me and her had our next lesson together, which was P.E. (If you don't know, PE is physical education class. So you basically do sports.)

~

P.e class

"Hey Jo! Why don't you back off from Harry?" I turned around, groaning as I saw Natalie's face. "I don't know what you mean, and I don't really care, love." Suddenly, she kicked me in the knee, catching me off guard and causing me to wince in pain. I wasn't going to hurt her. I didn't want to stoop down to her level. She flounced off, flicking her hair and turning on her heel.

~

I walked to the bakery alone. I had 12 missed calls from Calum and 9 from Ash. I didn't feel like talking to anyone at the moment. I walked into the bakery. I couldn't help but notice a new face at the counter. The girl had medium length, straight black hair, brown eyes and a lovely smile. Her hair was dip dyed ombre at the ends and she worked at the register. "Hi!" The girl waved at me, as I put my apron and my hair net on. "Hi! My name's Jo. When did you start here?" "Just yesterday, and I already love it. My name's Kloe by the way."