Chapter 18

He took a deep breath and began.

"My name is James. I used to be really close friends with your brother. After a while, we sort of split up, going our own ways." He paused, staring out of his window and reminiscing. Turning back to me, he continued. "Anyways, I had made friends with loads of.. how do I put this? Delinquents? They were really bad influences. That's how I have all of these tattoos and piercings but I'm responsible for my actions." It all came flooding back to me in a flash. I remembered everything, all the times that I had, hanging out with my brother and James. It was such a surprise to see him like this! "It's going to take some time until I forgive you for what happened this evening." I said, rolling my eyes. "Yea, I'm really sorry. I didn't come here to talk about me, though. I came here to talk about Alisha."

"What about her?" "Well, Justin's looking for her. He's sort of angry. You see, word spread that Alisha had come right here to Cheshire. Justin misses her and he wants her back, but obviously something's happened between them." "You can tell Justin that he can sod right off, she isn't in love with him anymore. Not after what he did to her!" I shouted, stepping out of the car and slamming the door. I leaned against the side of the car, staring into the distance. James got out, running around the side to join me. "Take me back to the mansion," I whispered.

Luke's POV:

I walked back up to the mansion, Ashton and Calum by my sides. I was so upset. Jo and I are really close, I don't want anything to happen to her. By this time, Calum was in tears and Ashton mumbled angrily to himself, a few tears occasionally spilling. The three of us walked back inside of the mansion, the other boys turning their heads in panic, looking miserable and worried. By this time - and I'm not trying to be funny - the girls looked like clowns, due to all the make up smeared and smudged atound their faces. "It's time to call the police." Liam whispered, barely audible. He picked up his phone, dialling 999. I couldn't bring myself to say anything, I just stood there, fighting back tears. Suddenly, out of nowhere, the front door burst open, revealing Jo. She looked untouched, and looked completely fine to me.

Calum's POV:

I gasped loudly, jumping on top of her, crying into her shoulder. "Jo, are you okay!?" I screamed, frantically looking around her body for any bruises or cuts. I didn't let go of her. I couldn't let go of her. Everybody else came crashing on top of her, almost making her lose her balance. "G-guys I'm absolutely fine! I didn't mean to scare any of you, I just went out for a walk and then... I'm just really really sorry."

Ashton's POV:

I was utterly relieved to find that she was okay. She gave us a scare, but I'm just glad that she's fine. I watched Calum and her talking in the corner, Calum giving her a stern scolding. "Don't you ever go out by yourself again! Do you hear me!?" She nodded, looking really upset, but she spoke up to everyone around her. "I'm so so sorry to cause all of this commotion... I really am! I just felt a bit stuffy, and I needed some fresh air. The alcoholic smell was giving me a headache." She looked around, everyone giving her a warm smile. "It's okay Jo, next time, just tell us where you're going or tell someone to go with you." Michael hugged her again. Niall embraced her in a tight hug, whispering something into her ear that I couldn't hear.

Niall's POV:

"I was so worried, princess. Don't ever do that again." I whispered in Jo's ear, hugging her as tight as I could. She looked up at me, hugging me back. "I'm sorry." She said.