Chapter 10

Ashton's POV:

I ran up to the entrance of the school, a wide grin spread around my face. There she was. I ran up to Jo, lifting her as she squealed. I had missed her so much and it's only been a day. Texting her isn't the same as having her right in front of you. I wrapped one arm around her waist, my other arm keeping my bag from falling off of my shoulder. I wanted to kiss her really badly but I was scared if Calum saw us together. What would he do? Would he shout? Would he get really mad? I shrugged, thinking what the hell. I spun her around quickly and before she had the time to stop me, I kissed her, our lips in sync with each other. "No." She pushed me backwards gently, her hands on my chest. I didn't want to let go of her. I immediately put on my best puppy dog face, pleading with my eyes. I knew she couldn't handle that. She leaned in once more, although this time, she only gave me a light peck on the lips. After that, she giggled running off to her first lesson.

Jo's POV:

I love teasing Ashton! "What are you giggling about?" Alisha asked me, as I took a seat next to her. She sighed, chuckling to herself.

It had only been about twenty five minutes into the lesson when suddenly, I had an urge to pee. I couldn't hold it in at all. People started staring at me, as I squirmed in my seat, tapping my foot, doing anything to help hold it in. I raised my hand, "May I please go to the bathroom? I really can't hold it!" The teacher gave me a strange look, handing me a card to indicate that I had permission to be out of my lesson. Thank God! I hurried to the bathroom as soon as I stepped out of the class.

I stepped out of the bathroom, taking my time. I was looking down at the floor, when suddenly, I felt a hand grab my wrist. It wasn't anything forceful, it was gentle. "Ashton, seriously what -" I stopped halfway through my sentence, gazing up. It wasn't Ashton. "Hey, love!" His clear, lovely Irish accent seeped into my ears. Gosh, he was incredible. "H-hi." I said, barely audible. "Hey, listen, me and the rest of the boys are going for a big night out in about 2 days, I was wondering if you'd like to come. I know it's kind of random but, Harry really wants to see Alisha again and I think that it would be a great way to get to know each other..." I thought about it, I didn't go out much, I usually prefer sitting at home. Alisha would force me to come with her though, and I have to be there if Harry makes a move on her! They would be adorable together!