Chapter 15

We all stepped into the mansion, our jaws hanging wide open as the rest of the boys laughed and messed about. There were people crammed everywhere, holding red cups in their hands. Some couples were having long kissing sessions on the stairs, other people were dancing, and some were just talking. "Most of these people aren't even from our school." I thought to myself.

~

I sat myself on the kitchen stool, pouring some orange juice into a glass and gulping it down.  I walked back into the huge living room, where everything looked blurry due to all the flashing lights, people dancing and drinking alcoholic beverages. "Hey, want a drink?" A random voice asked from behind me, causing me to jump. It was a random guy. He had an eyebrow and lip piercing, with a few tattoos visible on his arms. Despite his rough appearance, a warm smile was etched onto his face. "No thank you, I don't drink." I politely responded. "Ok, goody two shoes." He smiled at me one last time and walked off to join a couple of others.

I needed some fresh air. The smell of alcohol attacked my lungs, as I breathed heavily. I opened the front door, stepping outside into the crisp, cool air. I walked down the street for a few minutes, relieved to be able to breathe normally again. I decided it was time to head back to the mansion, since I hadn't told anybody that I would be out. They'd probably get worried about me. I started making my way back, when suddenly, two hands grabbed my waist, pulling me backwards into a dark alleyway. I tried to scream but my voice was muffled. I struggled in the person's tight grip but whoever it was, they were incredibly strong.

A cloth wrapped around my mouth, but I instinctively held my breath, knowing not to breathe it in.

.....

I couldn't hold my breath any longer.

I released my tense muscles and took in a deep breath..

I faded into unconsciousness.