Chapter 40: The Grand Finale [End Part 3]

*This is the last part of chapter 38 so brace yourselves! Well, it's too bad I can't hang you people now.:( But-- If you read up to this part then I am very very glad you did. Thank you for all you support. Okay, I will stop my yapping and continue it later at the end of this chal.;) Enjoy!*

Daniella Campbell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Daniella! These are the documents for the meeting." My secretary, Felicity said as she handed me the awful stack of papers.

"Have you set up the powerpoint yet?" I asked firmly.

"Yes M'am. The board of directors are already on the other room waiting for you." She notified.

"I got it."

I sprung and stood up from my sheek red chair as I got the stack of papers lying on my glass table.

Breathe in, breathe out.

This is it, Daniella.

Your big break.

This could either make the company rise or fall.

I walked in the next room full of businessmen.

I gave a deep sigh and went to the front and started the powerpoint Felicity prepared for me.

As I switch slide by slide I showed the rising of the company three years ago until now and so on.

"So what's your plan?" André, the Spanish investor asked.

"You see, by making these kind of bags, it's not only eco-friendly but it's also stylish." I replied as I placed the green tote bag on my arm.

"How can we be so sure that the product will be a big hit?" Lee Beng Tiam, the Chinese businessman asked.

I turned to him and replied confidently.

"Well, for starters. We'll advertise it and put it up on billboards. You see, this kind of bag is something that can help our dying mother earth. If we keep using crocodile's skins, lizard's skins, we not only kill these animals, killing these animals can also cause the world in great disorder. Imagine no snakes in this world! Then the population of rat infestations may increase--"

"Yeah, but wouldn't it be better if we settle for.. I don't know something more safe.. something that will really bring us profit! Like.. a leather bag with heapings of diamond sewed on it or something!" My business partner, Spencer suggested.

All the other businessman in the room started to agree with Spencer and Spencer gave me this flirtatious look.

Gross.

I showed them the charts again and explained.

"I believe that if we played something safe, we would earn profit BUT we would stay as this 'bags with gems sewed on it' merchandise. Think about it! We would earn profit but if the same idea will be implemented, then what's the use of a new product? We might as well use our old ones. That's why I believe this eco-bag is not only environment friendly, but also very fashionable. We could even be a new fashion trendsetter! The quality is also ensured that this bag would last for decades! There are also colors such as cobalt blue, fushcia pink, egg yolk yellow, mint green, chocolate brown and of course, the classic velvety black that goes with any color you wear. That's why I am sure that people would want to buy it. Not to mention, there are also people who are concerned about mother Earth to be willing in buying our whole stock! So instead of playing safe, we could go beyond our comfort zone and the money of course, will hit the roof. If all else fails then atleast we tried our best and we pushed through what we can do."