Chapter 3: I can't love him!

Daniella Campbell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I reached through the doors and I could not believe my eyes.

I rubbed my eyes, maybe I'm just hallucinating but I guess I wasn't.

It's the guy in the catalog.

"W-What are you doing in my house??" I asked practically panicking, grabbing a broom from the side and ready to hit him with it.

"Wait! Don't hit me.. Didn't you order me?" He frowned.

Woah, he definitely has a very mesmerizing, deep voice.

"Oh, then.. how did you know my address?" I asked, still agitated.

"Ah, the server automatically searches for the I.P. address of the person who clicked the BUY button and we are instructed to directly go to that person's house. Hi! I'm John Williams. Nice to meet you, I'm sorry, I'm not rushing you to pay me but we are kind of strict in paying first because you know before, there were a lot of frauds and girls who don't pay after our service is done." He replied and I quickly grabbed the cheque from my pocket,

"My name is Daniella, Daniella Campbell. Nice to meet you too"

"Wow, are you sure you want to pay me that much?" John asked in shock,

His eyes are so beautiful.

Amber;

Just like the color of a werewolf's eyes.

Yes, I love reading and watching werewolf stories that's why I grew fond of the color of their eyes. So fierce and hot.

Then I came into a brief decision and I don't even know why I did that.

I took another cheque and scribbled another 20000,

"This is a late offer, but make that two months." I said handing him the two cheques.

His jaw dropped and he faced me with a very big smile. Let's just say I wanted to keep him to myself for a little longer.

"Thank you. This is my first job from the website, I just registered yesterday and I already got this much money, sweet!" He said giving me a big smile.

"Ah— You can go home now, it's late." I replied about to shut the doors when he stopped it with his foot.

"Do you mind letting me stay the night?" He begged.

"Why? Don't you have a house or something?" I asked.

"No, I sometimes live in my friends' house but then I feel so shy in always troubling them so I took part time jobs to rent apartments.. but the landlord wouldn't keep me because I pay my rents late and.. when I knew about this site I quickly enrolled.." He answered.

Oh yeah, I forgot to type the guy has to be rich! So I guess that means there isn't really a guy with all the traits I wanted but oh well, I'm taking Richard's advice, I'm not perfect as well, I could've missed one or two things in a guy's dream girl illusion.

I invited him to come in and his jaw dropped when he entered the house.

"I had never seen such lavish and fine architecture! The smell of pure marble floor is genuine and fantastic." John admired.

"Are you seriously kidding me right now? Pure marble smell?" I forced myself to not giggle.

"I'm just so amazed, really." He smiled.

"That's nothing. Come on, into my room." I said pointing in my room.

"Oh my, this is the first day! We have two months, we should take it step by step-" I know what he is going to say so I rolled my eyes and interrupted,