Chapter 5: Me and his girlfriend {Editing}

John Williams

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went back to my school wondering why Daniella is so pissed off with Annie.

I don't even know why I should bother? I should root for my girlfriend, right?

Although sometimes I know Annie has some kind of attitude that I don't like either.

Annie Rodriguez

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked at myself in the mirror and Daniella slammed open the girl's restroom.

"You know what? You're so bull. I can't believe you made me smudge my lipstick!" I cried out.

She looked at me with anger in her eyes and replied,

"Nobody told you to get shocked by me slamming the restroom door."

"You are so pathetic. Isn't it obvious?" I gritted my teeth at her.

I looked at her hatefully and so did she.

She's a couple of inches shorter than me because of my 4-inch black pumps and it made me feel a bit more superior.

"You're short as ever." I snickered.

"Don't get so cocky. You should actually thank your pumps for making you taller than me." She smiled back.

She left the restroom and I can see her grinning evilly and rolling her eyes while batting her long lashes.

I so hate her!

I can't believe we USED to be best friends.

What happened you ask?

She used to be a tame, quiet girl who gets bullied easily.

I, on the other hand helped her when she's in hot water.

Unfortunately, I guess the teachers realized her strengths in academics.

Therefore, they nurtured her and BOOM! The next thing I know she became a stuck up b*tch who overthrew me.

You say it's jealousy? Hell no, this is hatred.

We grew up separate ways and she still has the nerve to show up after overtaking my first place position in academics, being more beautiful and sophisticated than me over the years and learning instruments I was ABOUT to learn before she showed up and mastered all the instruments I could think of in beating her ass off.

She even offered me help in my instrument?! Oh, you've got it all wrong sistah.

This is not nice treatment, this is boasting.

I broke off our friendship telling her I'd be better off without her boasting everything she has and that's how our friendship ended.

Didn't I tell you the one guy I've been crushing on when I was in 8th grade, Julian Kristopher liked her?

All she had to do was reject him! I can't believe she rejected such a sweet guy.

That's the time I snapped.

I started rumors that she's a slut and she's been a laughing stock for months.

She was a social outcast with no friends.

It worked perfectly so I added another rumor telling everyone she slept with the neighboring school's heart throb Derrick Ramsey.

It was the talk of the school until Derrick told everyone I was lying and it backfired.

The more my hatred grew, so right now, I stopped spreading anything unnecessary and started to beat her off in everything she joins.

That's my kind of revenge.

Sadly, I only beated her once.

It was a declamation contest and I stole her lines before the day of the contest and she became a total embarrassment.

Okay, I did something there but it was just pure hatred. I stomped off the restroom and looked at her chatting with her oh so loser friends Katie and Amy.

Those two aren't even that rich.

They're just followers of this.. ugh. What do you call Daniella? A creature.

Daniella Campbell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I snickered as I saw Annie looked so stupid inside the restroom with her lipstick smudging on her very delicate face.

She's my EX-best friend don't you know?

I've been oh-so-nice to her even if she's spreading rumors and treating me badly and what do I get?

She even broke off our friendship just because I was above her.

Yes, you got that right. I was way above that whore.

I can't believe such perfect guy like John Williams liked her.

I can feel that green monster inside me wanting to have John for myself because Annie surely doesn't deserve him.

I examined myself and I know I have all the qualities Annie has and much much more.

I can't believe a guy like John would work hard for money, for Annie!!!