Chapter 31: Day 1 in the City of Love

Arnold Valencia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't do anything but I'm quite sure that Daniella is with John.

I haven't seen him in school as well.

Curse that John.

I am going to find them.

I promise.

Daniella Campbell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can feel the sun shining on me.

It's like the light is reflecting on me.

I can feel the warmth of the sun.

I opened my eyes and John was staring at me.

"You finally woke up." He said, rolling his eyes.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"It's 9am in the morning. Gosh, you're such a sleepyhead. Sleeping for fifteen hours." He chuckled.

"Wow. This is a first." I said lazily.

"You sure do know how to snore." He laughed.

"What? I don't!" I said, flushing bright pink.

Although I know maybe I do.. a little.

My parents told me I do, but it is very embarrassing when John is the one saying it.

"Yeah yeah. Stop denying. Just go change your clothes after you shower. We need to go." He smiled.

I dragged myself out of the bed and grabbed whatever I first got in the bag.

We didn't have the time to fix our things because when we arrived last night, we slept immediately.

I showered and brushed my teeth.

I wore the clothes I got and when I looked in the mirror, I was wearing my Abercrombie & Fitch jeans and graphic tee.

That's a coincidence, I didn't see what I got in the bag but it suits my style and belongs to the same brand as well.

I slipped on my forever favorite, yellow melissa flats to match my yellow tee and of course, my big, chunky, colorful bangles that matches anything in my wardrobe and to add a touch of girliness in my very boyish look.

John was wearing a plain yellow T-shirt with gray crop pants and his white Converse sneakers.

"So, you're wearing yellow too, huh. You must like us to be color coordinated." John teased.

"I swear to God, I didn't know you're wearing yellow. I was too tired to even look at what you're wearing!" I replied.

But it's the truth. I didn't know he was wearing yellow!

"Yeah I know. I'm just kidding." He smiled.

"Okay then. Let's go." I said, putting my purse and my phone in my jeans' pockets.

He grinned at me and we exited the hotel.

We are walking down the streets and it kind of makes me tired.

"I'm not used to walking." I said.

"This is just a ten minute walk probably." He replied.

We crossed people, stoplights and cars. I never walked such great distance in my whole existence!

"John! I'm tired." I complained.

"What? We've just been walking for five minutes." He replied.

Really?