T w e n t y - t h r e e

"Marion, I-sorry my bad, Mrs. St Claire, can we at least try and add sparkles to the gift bags?" Riley smiled over the phone pacing the floor a bit agitated, "Look lady sparkles are the focal point of this whole wedding! WE hired you NOT the other way around!" Riley huffed hanging up the phone.

"What's the matter honey?" I asked tying ribbons on the roses.

"This lady is so controlling! It's unbelievable." Riley climbed onto the couch and curled into a ball holding a pillow, "This is hard."

"I know, Peaches." I finished tying the last bow and walked over to comfort Riley, "Hey Riles, wanna get some ice cream?"

"No, nothing in this whole wide world will make me feel any less stressed." She muffled.

I walked to the freezer and grabbed a tub of ice cream, "Hey Riley! My name is Sunshine Sprinkles!" I said in a high pitched voice holding the tub up to her face.

"No."

"But Riley, I'm sunshine! Don't you like sunshine?"

"My life is all clouds and no sun."

"Seriously?" I said out of character, "Come on, you are freaking out over glitter. We don't need the glitter."

"Fine, but can we have some form of something sparkly? A DISCO BALL!" Riley's eyes lit up, "ILL CALL MY DISCO BALL GUY."

"You have a disco ball guy?"

"Duh, don't you?" Riley said holding the phone up to her ear.

"Hey baby girl, how's the planning?" Katy smiled warmly, "I've decided to stay till the wedding is over, Shawn is flying in tomorrow."

"Really? I'm so glad you are staying." I smiled hugging her.

"Do you have a dress yet?" Katy asked. I stared blankly and smiled at her, "You don't have a dress, do you?"

"NOPE."

"First thing tomorrow we are going to buy a dress."

"Ok. Riley, we are going dress shopping tomorrow." I yelled to the other room.

"YAYYYYYYYYYY! Oh, I've already made a wedding dress board on Pinterest!! But don't worry I put the board on secret so no self-absorbed stuck up Bride steals your ideas."

"Wait, you made a Pinterest board?"

"Well I saw yours and thought I could do much better."

"Riles I'm the bride not you, but thank you for having the board on secret. Ain't no stuck up witch bride gonna steal my stylist's ideas!"

"Yeah baby!" Riley smirks before running out of the flat.

"Whoa wait Riley where are you going?"

Riley rolls down the passenger window of lucas' car and smiles. I smile back knowingly.

"Get in loser we're going shopping!" We say together in unison. I hop in the front seat and we laugh hysterically.
"Let's go go go go go!"

"WAIT!"

Riley screeched to a stop, "What? Why? I was on a roll!"

"We forgot my mom." I said as I signaled Riley to back the car up to the apartment.

"Sorry Katie...I got a little too excited." Riley laughed.

"It's ok, should I just take the wheel or-" Katy said buckling her seatbelt.

"No! I'm driving." Riley said clutching the seat, "We ready to go?" Riley asked as we continue to drive down the street, "LET'S GET THAT DRESS." Riley flipped on her sunglasses and sped up the car as it screeched at the left-hand turn.