E i g h t e e n

Maya's POV
Sunlight shone through the curtains of my bedroom window. Lucas slept on his stomach, lightly snoring. I get out of bed slipping on my robe and walk into my bathroom to wash my face. I hear the sheets rustle and Lucas comes up behind me and presses his face into my shoulder. I giggle and splash a little water on his face.

"Do you want breakfast, I can make pancakes?" I ask.

"I'm a little hungry, but not for pancakes." He says amorously. He picks me up suddenly and carries me back to the bed. Kissing my cheeks and nose.

"No, Lucas! Wait, stop. I mean it, get off!"

He huffs and smiles.

"You didn't mind last night." He gets off me and I sit up. I run my fingers through my blonde hair and sigh.

"Because that was last night." I tap my fingers on the nape of his neck and rub his shoulder. "Come on, get dressed. I'm making pancakes and I'll even put chocolate chips in them." I coax and I see Lucas smile.

I open my door to find a sleepy Riley.
"Good morning, Riles."

"SO is there anything you wish to share with me?" Riley asks interrogating me.

"How did you know?"

"Oh my gosh, Maya you didn't." Riley said with a disgust look on her face.

"You know what? I'm gonna go make some pancakes." I say nonchalantly. I hope she didn't see me blush.

"Maya!"

"Shh." I press a finger to my lips and make my way to the kitchen.

My door opens to find Lucas dressed in the clothes he wore yesterday and greets Riley with an awkward smile. Riley just widens her eyes at him and falls back on the couch in a huff.

The sound of pancakes crackling on the stove had Timothy running into the kitchen.

"Pancakes!!" He exclaims.

"Yeah, I'm making them with chocolate chips, do you want to help set the table?" I ask handing Timothy the utensils.

"Yeah!" He pulls out clean forks and notices the extra plate. "Where's Aunt Riley?"

"On the couch mourning." I say dryly. "Why don't you give her a good morning hug?"

Timothy runs to the living room and jumps on Riley.

"Aunt Riley, mom's making pancakes and told me to give you a morning hug because you're on our couch." Timothy said and I hear Riley laugh out loud. She falls off the couch still laughing and she sits up catching her breath.

"That's the cutest thing I've ever heard." Riley gushes and stands up walking to the kitchen.

"Ok, pancakes are ready!" Lucas announces and places a few chopped strawberries on everyone's plate.

"Oh here is your napkin sweetie." I tuck a napkin in Timothy's dinosaur pajama shirt and give him a glass of milk.

<><><>
After breakfast me and Riley washed the dishes.

"Maya?" Riley asked.

"So about last night, lets just say it was a trip down memory lane to how Timothy was born." I say quickly, hoping she doesn't ask anymore questions.

"So you guys really are serious now, huh?"

"Yeah, its starting to feel like he's never been gone, you know?"

"Oh Maya, I'm so happy for you."

"Thank you. Everything feels like it should be."

"I'm glad."

"Mom!" Timothy whines. "Dad keeps copying me!"

"He is?" I ask and see him nod. "What are you gonna do?" I see an evil smirk grow on Timothy's face. "Destroy him! Mwahaha! I'm a T-Rex roarrr!"

I hear Timothy laugh as he tackles Lucas to the floor punching him in the stomach with his little fists.

"Alright guys settle down or take it outside." I laugh.

"It's ok Maya." Lucas smiled and pretended to die. "Oh no the T-Rex got me!"

Timothy gets off of Lucas and roars loudly and stomps away dramatically.

"You ok?" I ask and help Lucas up but I fall down in the process. I laugh and hear Timothy behind me.

"Kiss dhe girl." Timothy said the voice of the crab in The Little Mermaid.

"Ok." Lucas shrugs and kisses me and both Riley and Timothy gasp.

"Mom and daddy sittin' in a tree A, B, C, D, I,N, G!" Timothy sang out loud. And me and Lucas share a look and smile.

<><><>
Riley left after 12:00 and gave us all a warm smile before leaving. Timothy and Lucas were in his room because Timothy needed Lucas' help in what to wear that day. I went to take a quick shower and did not notice Timothy open his door and Lucas and him nodded before tiptoeing across the living room to the front door. I, of course hear them and stop them.

"Ah!" Timothy screams.

"Where are you two going?" I ask folding my arms over my chest curiously.

"The park." Lucas smiled nervously.
"The aquarium!" Timothy shouted.

I stare at both of them skeptically and see the twitch of Timothy's mouth as he smiled.

"Well, you see we're going to the park first and then the aquarium." Lucas clarified.

"Yeah, did you know? its Dude's Day." Timothy smirked and ran his fingers through his hair. "So, don't wait up for us Mommy-O." He adds smoothly clicking his tongue and putting on his shades.

"I'll call you, later." Lucas smiled nervously. Timothy grabs his hand and they run down the stairs together racing on who gets to the door first.

I laugh and wave goodbye still a little suspicious on what my little men are up to.

Authors note:
Told you I'd update soon 😏 I want to give a special thanks to my sister who helped me A LOT with this chapter! Cause I don't know how to write 'that'.....ANYWAYS thanks for reading! 💗