Chapter 29- 'Not a flying ass in hell's chance Pedro.'

A/N: thank you to Mystery_GirlX for the awesome banner. lets appreciate how hot Alex Pettyfer is.

Anyway, enjoy the chapter, and I am very sorry for the wait.

--

Harry was barely gone ten minutes. Everyone was on their feet, pacing around nervously as we waited for him to get back, either that or the sound of police sirens. Basically anything that would indicate we could get the hell out of this hole.

Seriously if I do get out of here, I might drop out and ask to be home schooled. I never want to step foot in a house of education ever again.

I looked at Alex, who was still on the ground. His hands were still twisting the rubiks cube slowly. He was in no rush from the looks of it, but he was concentrating so hard I could tell he was thinking about every movement. Throughout the entire encounter with Harry, he had not looked up once from the cube.

My heart jumped out of my chest as I heard a hard bang on the door.

Frankie and Gavin let out a scream, and I had no idea which one had the higher one. Jaden swore as he realised what had caused the noise.

Looking in through the square glass panel on the door were big cartoon eyes. A sadistic smile on a mask that looked like it had been caught in a flame. His hands were either side of his head as he let out a scream, and then palm down on the door and I realised the bang came from him slapping the door.

He looked through the glass for a few seconds as no one knew what to say. My eyes automatically went to the handle to make sure Frankie had definitely locked the door. I breathed a sigh of relief as I realised she had.

The silence was broken by him finally, and to my utter horror he took his hands off the door and began to slap them back on it over and over again. The sound of the door sounding like it was being caved in along with this inhuman scream that came out of his mouth, which almost sounded like a laugh made me cower away until I was next to Archie.

“You shouldn't have done that!” He screamed through a laugh, almost like he was excited “You should not have done that. Why did you do that?”

His hands continued to bang against the door, and I winced as the noise actually scared me. Even Frankie had retreated behind Gavin. Ironically, Gavin had retreated behind Jaden.

“You've completely ruined my scheduling.” He was enjoying this. He was yelling, but it was like he was finding humour in every word he said. With one final bang on the door with both hands, he put his face centimetres away from the glass “Now I have to do everything on a f*cking curfew!”

I flinched as he screamed through the glass, amazed at how he went from sadistic and happy to furious in less than a second.

He lets out a breath in annoyance, pushing away from the door “I had so much planned. So many games, so much fun we could have had as we got to know each other better.”

I shook my head, stunned at how one man could be so deluded. How one man could be so sick.

“Now, you got him to go and call the police and everything has been ruined. You have ruined everything, and that makes me very angry. I mean, I still have this with me that I have no use for now!” He leaned to his right for a second before standing straight, pulling Miss Vines into view through the glass. Her back was pressed to him as his hand was clasped around her throat holding her in place.

She had a bruise below her eye and there was blood above her left eyebrow. Her hair was still damp from where he had poured the petrol over her and Mr Cook. She was crying, and he yanked her with so much force she actually let out a scream as she tried to fight him for a few seconds, almost as a last futile attempt. I think she knew it was no good.