Chapter 15- 'Five minutes ago you were riding me like a Shetland Pony.'

Have you ever been in the middle of a big group, whether it’s a group of friends or family members, or maybe your boyfriend has finally introduced you to his friends after months of anticipation, and you’re trying to make a really good impression on them. You try really hard to be funny and charming, and let’s say you’ve had one too many cans of coke and by accident you let out a loud and un-feminine burp.

We’ve all been there unable to stop it from coming out and your body suddenly burns up in embarrassment. Not only do you feel humiliated because of the awkward next few minutes as people around you stare at you like you have just announced you're pro Hitler, but also because you had no control over your body. it slipped out and no matter how hard you tried you could not stop it from happening.

Well, that was a close description of how I felt right now as I straddled an aroused and very hard Archie Henderson.

That was the best way to describe what just happened between us. Like burping in public.

I had no idea what to say, what to do or even where to look. I was so humiliated because I couldn’t even blame this on his perverted or pest like nature. This was all me. I was the one who grabbed his face, I was the one who attached it with my own and I was the one who was grinding up against him like I was auditioning for a Snoop Dogg video.

I was frozen. I mean, it had to be the near death experience. I thought I was going to die. When you're on the verge of death, you do unspeakable things.

Why I didn’t stop when I heard the door shut and the masked guy walk out though was a big question mark, and one I would not be wondering out loud with the guy in front of me. Or underneath me.

“We need to go.” Were the first words that fell out of my mouth.

What wasn’t helping was his stare. His amazed, shocked, puzzled and as always, amused expression looking directly at my face. His mouth was hanging open, but there was always that twist at the corner of his mouth that told me the part of him that was extremely entertained over the fact I threw myself at him wasn’t far behind the shocked one.

He slowly nodded, and I questioned if he even heard what I said.

“Seriously Archie, we need to get back to the hall.” I repeated, needing to get out of this room. The room of raging hormones and irrational actions. Room 666 as it should be renamed.

His eyebrows lifted slightly, more amusement appearing on his face as he faintly cocked his head.

“You’re the one that’s still sat on me Summer.” He pointed out.

I looked down and again remembered I was straddling him. I let out a nervous laugh.

“Look at that…I am…” I was still letting out nervous chuckles, proving just how awkward my body had gone in this ‘morning after’ situation. Only it wasn’t the next morning. Oh dear god, it can never be the next morning. Not with this condom filled bag of aids.

The silence lasted a little longer, before Archie spoke again.

“So are you going to get up or…?” Archie wondered, amusement so clear in his voice it almost threw me off of him. I immediately shot to my feet as I realised I had made no effort to move or get up. What the hell was happening to me?

Seriously I needed to get the f*ck out of this room. I felt like the guys from Amityville Horror. I suddenly had a lot of sympathy for that bastard because like myself, he had no control over his actions.

Archie looked up at me once I was on my feet, straitening my jacket out and my shorts. They had risen up slightly from the…movement that was occurring mere minutes ago. I avoided all eye contact but I could feel his stare on me anyway.