Chapter 5- 'There's a fine line between wing manning & pimping someone out.'

A/N: Jesus I'm uploading fast, i've written so much on this story I can't wait for you guys to read it and get it out so PLEASEE comment and let me know what you think!

Thank you to blamethepenguins for the awesome banner!

--

“I can’t believe Alex is back.” Frankie’s voice snapped me out of my thoughts, and I smirked as I turned to look at her.

“Still think he’s hot after all this time?” I asked her, because Frankie made no secret throughout the years that she would love to run her tongue along ever bit of skin on Alex’s body. She thought he was beyond hot, and to be far she had a point. I think she liked the whole ‘dark and mysterious’ thing as well.

“Hotter.” She replied, almost in a daze as she never took her eyes off of him. I wiped the side of her mouth.

“Drool.” I pointed out, and she just nodded slowly not really caring.

I felt an arm being slung around my shoulder.

“The broody Henderson is back, I think this means more drinks, more celebration, and less of the gawping from you Frankenstein.” Gavin smirked, pinching Frankie’s cheek as he notices her staring. She slaps his hand away.

“I was not gawking!”

“Baby, you were looking at that boy like you were hungry and he was a big plate of muffins.” Jaden commented as he stood next to her. Apparently no one missed the fact Frankie was wetter than an otter as she stared over at Alex.

“It’s been a while since I’ve eaten…” she muttered under her breath, and not one of us missed the meaning of the metaphor.

“I’ll feed you?” Gavin grinned, and she elbowed him in the stomach.

“Enough of the nasty ass sex metaphors. Why are we here…” Jaden pointed to where we were stood “…When the drinks are over there?” he pointed at the drinks table, looking between all of us with his brows quirked expecting an answer.

“Good point, let’s go.” I agreed, and we all started to walk towards the drinks table.

There wasn’t that many people here, everyone was on the other side of the hall dancing, sitting on the tables or doing something else that kept them busy. It didn’t go unnoticed that the area would clear out pretty fast as soon as Alex would go into it. That pissed me off, but Alex didn’t seem to notice (or unless he did and just didn’t say anything) so I didn’t mention it.

The only people stood at this end of the ‘bar’ were us four who had just walked over, Archie and Alex were stood there too talking about something, and I noticed Alex gave in and was holding a beer. I did wonder if he could even drink if the hospital put him on any medication, but I didn’t say anything because I couldn’t be bothered for another round with Archie.

Aubree and Tally, or the Slut Squad as I prefer, were also stood on this end pouring themselves some of the wine. They were looking at the selection of alcohol with looks of disgust on their faces, sickened by the fact the wine they had to offer wasn’t on average the price of a Bentley.

Apart from us and the Slut Squad, there was one more kid stood down here which was some little ginger kid. Well, I say little the guy was actually quite big, but he gave out the vibe which made you think he was tiny for some reason. I didn’t really know who he was, but one look at him and you could tell he was probably playing chess on Saturday nights instead of socialising with his friends.

He looked around my age, maybe the year younger. His hair was messy, un-kept and a very bright shade of red. Not to be gingeriest, but he was ginger. Now I am not being offensive when I say this, because I fancy the hell out of Ed Sheeran, so I was allowed to say it.