Chapter 1.6 - Morning Surprises! (B)

RING RING RING

I groaned and turned off my alarm clock.

Morning have arrived in the blink of an eye and I can't help but sleep some more. Although, I don't think this opportunity will ever come true since I have school today.

'Aggh, I wish it's weekend already. Say, I wonder if neko-chan is awake?'

I got out of the bed quickly and washed my face in the bathroom before checking out if the cat is still sleeping on the pile of blankets.

But when I arrived, I didn't see the gray cat but what I saw was a young boy that looks one year younger than me with cat ears and a tail sleeping in the pile of blankets.

Wait, what?!

My eyes widened as I automatically screamed and turned around while my heart began to beat faster as I encounter this strange person in my apartment.

'H-Huh? Who is this? How did he get here? And where's neko-chan?! What happened to my neko-chan?!'

So question entered my mind upon witnessing the young boy inside my apartment and here I thought this week is already enough giving me surprises.

But actually, this one took me to another direction. Is it too much to ask?!

Gosh, what's happening in my life?

I tried to calm down and find a way how to deal with this situation but I stood frozen when I heard a soft and rather, cute voice coming from the boy with cat ears and tail

I watched the cat person carefully as he shifted and mumbled cutely in his sleep.

"Ahh, I had a good sleep. That warm milk sure was yummy last night. I should ask her again, hehe"

'W-Wait, warm milk? Eh?! Could it be...'

I gulped and almost jumped into conclusions but before I could approach him stealthily, the boy immediately saw my presence and when he got out from the pile of blankets, it turns out he's naked all along.

'Of all cats and dogs, he's naked!'

This day has gotten weirder and weirder than before!

I turned around and my heart was already bursting right out of my chest.

'Gosh, what should I do?'

"Oh~It's you! You're awake! Hehe, finally!"

I could hear incoming footsteps and I found myself being wrapped around by his arms.

"Ahh!!"

I yelped and my face started glowing red from the boy's close contact then my heart began to raise when he licked my cheek from behind.

"W-Wait a minute!!", I said and quickly got off from him.

I held my chest and took a few deep breaths.

"Eh? (Y/N)-chan?", said the boy sadly.

I gasped as he spoke my name and out of nowhere, I finally turned around but I closed it when I saw how naked he was.

"Weird, you said my name. Could you be...the cat that I saved yesterday?", I questioned and tried to keep my cool.

The boy giggled and replied, "Yep, that's me! Thank you so much for taking me. You have no idea how lonely I was! And I'm very lucky to have someone who's really cute too, teehee~".

My heart jumped upon hearing his response and tone of his voice which I can't help adoring it.

"O-Oh you're very welcome but before anything else...", I said and went to my room to find some spare clothes for him.